• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Has this game made you like certain villagers more?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
So I was neutral on Ketchup and didn't really like Bud before, but now interacting with them in this game has made me absolutely adore them! And now I want them in my new leaf town, especially Ketchup :')

What about you? Any villagers you've grown to appreciate more?

All of them tbh lol now that I’m forced to talk to all of them I really like them all

Last edited:
I like all but i love:

♥ Goldie (too cuteeee, lovely ?w?)
♥ Beau
♥ Rosie
♥ Fauna (i want in my camp, can't wait!! ♡ )
♥ Stella (i want too, sooo fluffy lol)

Goldie. I've never had her before and didn't really like her until Pocket Camp. Chrissy too. I've never had her and didn't really have an opinion on her until now. I love her lol

Yeah actually! Kinda like HHD made me like some villagers I hadn’t met. Right now I’m falling for Butch :’)

I also discovered that Ketchup is A GIRL?! lmao
Side note, I like that they included Welcome Amiibo villagers!

Last edited:
not really? i am forced to talk to them but i still have my favorites. i just wont have them at my campground thing.

omg absolutely! I was never fond of Bunnie until I saw her in Pocket Camp. I fell in love, she is so darn cute!

I really appreciate a lot of new villagers now thanks to this game.

I really love Peanut after playing pocket camp! And Kid Cat too.

I've just gotten around to downloading Pocket Camp and I'm already very attached to Goldie. I've had her in towns before but as she came with the natural campsite, I've grown to like her a lot more. She's super sweet :blush: I'm excited to see what other interactions I'll have in this game!

Not really, because I feel forced to interact with them and run errands with them simply to get them in my camp, as well as craft things I don't like.

I don't know if the villagers you can invite rotate or something but so far Rosie is the only one I've liked.

I've just gotten around to downloading Pocket Camp and I'm already very attached to Goldie. I've had her in towns before but as she came with the natural campsite, I've grown to like her a lot more. She's super sweet :blush: I'm excited to see what other interactions I'll have in this game!

Goldie is awesome I was so happy to see her as a starting camper. she is in my main town in acnl as well :D

I've come to like all of them too, but Filbert has really grown on me more than I thought he would ;u;

Plus I'm really glad to see Stella in the game! She was one of my original villagers on the gamecube version (and still remains) and I'm stoked to have her again~

i have a newfound love for bunnie and filbert

Nope, I'm forced to talk to them. Can't wait until they add more villagers in, I'm glad Filbert, Bunnie and a few others are currently in the game.

yes, goldie!!! honestly didn't care for her before (not fond of her eyes) but now I think she's so adorable!!

I've actually gotten really close to Apollo, I didn't care for him much, as I've only really ever liked Sterling out of the eagles, but he's growing on me. =D

I'm having a super fun time because I never had any of these characters so far, aside from chrissy. I'm level 23 now and I'm just so amused every time I find someone else I never had or never knew. It's crazy how many villagers there are in the series honestly. I went through new leaf getting the same couple villagers in and out and ones i really just didnt care for so I'm having fun!

i have really come to like tad and butch, especially considering i love the furniture they want, and goldie is cute. also i get to talk to beau loads, which is great considering i love deer villagers. i still don't like the designs of some characters - i HATE bud's look hah.

Back