• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Multiple villagers up im going to move out

scraft_work

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (11) +
I realize that there are several popular AC villagers i have that i wanted to check to see if anyone wants
Got Diana, Poppy, and Maple that i will have move but was wondering if others wanted him first
Im not even really asking too much since I did start town up so not really needing too much

I would love to take Diana, did you have a price inn mind at all?

Mmok shes boxed up and ready to go, My code is listed by name, is the one next to yours the town i trade to?

The code is right but the town will be a new town called Palette with mayor IU. Although I may have to come over on my other mayor, Eunha, so I can pay. is that OK? I'll come over on Eunha first and then pick up Diana with IU after I pay (I hope that makes sense haha)

The code is right but the town will be a new town called Palette with mayor IU. Although I may have to come over on my other mayor, Eunha, so I can pay. is that OK? I'll come over on Eunha first and then pick up Diana with IU after I pay (I hope that makes sense haha)

Yea sounds good, adding yours now too

sorry about the wait .-. i forgot to get my dumb ID picture

Back