Town Plaza next to TS

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
How do you landscape with the town plaza being right next to the train station?

Without hacking or modifying the game of course. And with paths maybe?

Last edited:
Just keep on resetting and pray that you'll get it close?

There's no way you can get it exactly next to the station w/o hacking but I've seen plazas be in the proximity

Just keep on resetting and pray that you'll get it close?

There's no way you can get it exactly next to the station w/o hacking but I've seen plazas be in the proximity

I like some layouts with it close though. Just wondering how people landscape with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT is using too much wifi maybe. Going to close this and check back later.

When a plaza is right next to the train station... how do you landscape it personally?

Hello? I don't want to be Adele but this thread is lacking responses.

How close are you trying to get it exactly? Mine was pretty close, but I don't know if it's as close as you want it to be.

Attachments

• Map - Copy.jpg
    Map - Copy.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 66
I added a lot of bushes around the plaza, because nothing was blocking the area. That way it has sort of a barrier from the station and everything else. I mean you can't landscape the plaza or train station though and I'm not really a professional at it.

Of course, I don't think anyone can claim that title, unless they're paid lol.

My plaza is basically in the same spot as TheDuke55. I just put cedar saplings, bushes and flowers all around it with a little pathway out of clovers up by the bullied board that lead into the train station area. Do you have the dream suite? You can check out my DA (listed in my signature) to see it.

Back