• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is anyone else too lazy to make stuff or is it just me

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I have plenty of resources and bells, I'm just too lazy to spend time making furniture for my campsite. I'm also too lazy to decorate the campsite; it looks the same now as it does when you start the game for the first time.

Is anyone else like this? Or am I the only person on this forum who can't get into the game.

I can't really relate since the decorating aspect of the game is one of my favorites, but like ABC said I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way. :p

Not me. I’m constantly crafting stuff and am broke because of it

I make a ton of stuff, but that leaves me with a small number of resources lmao. :p

Not at all lol. I love unlocking things and making things to decorate my campsite with. It’s one of my favorite parts.

Nah im not really decorating. Having to wait to unlock items makes me too mad. Everything ive unlocked i hate so far.

I'm into the game but i'm not decorating alot except for when i wanted to get cherry there's no items i like right now. I'm just focusing on leveling up and trying to get more clothes.

I'd recommend maxing out your crafting slots (if they're not already) and begin crafting whatever pieces the second you start the app for the day. A lot of them take 6~12 hours or longer, so I find it's useful to just start them and not pay attention to them. A lot of the time I'll forget that I even did that.

My RV is empty right now since I'm crafting dumb things I don't want in order to recruit animals to my camp, so I really couldn't care less for what I'm doing. But I'm still doing it. Meh.

I like decorating my campsite, but because everything takes so long to build I haven't made much. I don't really care for most of the furniture I've crafted but I made it anyways so I could get the villagers I like to stop by. I wish there were more than three crafting slots.

I'd been so busy just building to get villagers and stuff that my camp kind of got out of hand and really tacky, I didn't find out about the auto-place/remove until I was already like 5 couches deep... So it was a tacky mess for a hot minute, but I decided to build a few more pieces I wanted duplicates of and clean up my camp just yesterday, also finally changed around my RV. I was just so caught up doing the tasks and trying to get the villagers, but now I like my camp much better, and feel like I'm getting more kudos. I usually scroll through my crafting catalog and just select the stuff I don't have yet and that I have enough money and resources to make, besides the things that require cotton and natural essence cause I need SO MANY OF THEM! But I try to consistently build stuff, that way I can unlock more villagers and hopefully move in the villagers I need for the items I need more of. -_-

I've added a few things to the campsite but my camper is bare. I just don't love any of the things I've unlocked.

I was lazy at the beginning but I'm into it now with the incentive of attracting more villagers to my site. I'm not set on a theme yet, I'm not sure how to bring together what I've unlocked.

not me, they actually gave me two of my favorite series (ranch and green), as well as lots of plants and wooden furniture, so I keep changing things up to add more and more :')

Nope, crafting is one of the biggest features for me of the game! I'm not a huge fan actually of the endless fetch quest scenarios (they really add up...). And yeah, they gave me a lot of items that I love in the regular game, like the green series, the spool thing, worktable, cutting board - things that I found hard to acquire in ACNL. So pretty happy about that! Sometimes I do feel like procrastinating crafting only because I have so many things to sift through by now.

i don't mind it but i want my favorite sets, minimalist and modern wood. tho i like the green set. i keep crafting just to weed out villagers i like.

crafting and decorating is probably my favourite part of the game (which is kind of the same for new leaf~). i'm interested in all the quests because then i can keep unlocking more and more characters nd therefore items ... which is why i'm not doing so well financially ...

Back