Room or character dedicated to something meaningful?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I have the second floor of my main character's house dedicated to my mother. The pink and white ruby-fied lovely series and a bunch of cutesy decoration, most of it toys to remind me of how much fun I have with her.
I know a dream town where someone had a house for her deceased dog(I always feel bad when people say a pet died).
What about you?

Haven't done it yet but my alt character will be named after our cat (still alive!). I thought about the idea when I found Blancas RV for the first time when I started playing again a little while ago. She has a cat tower there :D

Tempted to do a third character as well for something meaningful, but I'm a bit lost with ideas at the moment so that will have to wait.

I also know of a dream town with a house for the persons dog, I got a bit sad when I found it.. Wonderful town though!

You know, I've never even thought of doing something like this before. It sounds like a cute idea though, a little memorial room.
I have a memorial tattoo but not an AC room. Maybe I'll make one some time.

Nothing like a memorial but I've built many houses inspired by stories I've written. Since the game came out, it's been a lot of fun to design the rooms to reflect my many tales. I like to live in the worlds I've created :blush:
Although dedication of a room to a loved one or pet is very sweet. I may create a shrine to my precious dog - maybe put her design in stained-glass windows :blush:

Back