• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Room or character dedicated to something meaningful?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I have the second floor of my main character's house dedicated to my mother. The pink and white ruby-fied lovely series and a bunch of cutesy decoration, most of it toys to remind me of how much fun I have with her.
I know a dream town where someone had a house for her deceased dog(I always feel bad when people say a pet died).
What about you?

Haven't done it yet but my alt character will be named after our cat (still alive!). I thought about the idea when I found Blancas RV for the first time when I started playing again a little while ago. She has a cat tower there :D

Tempted to do a third character as well for something meaningful, but I'm a bit lost with ideas at the moment so that will have to wait.

I also know of a dream town with a house for the persons dog, I got a bit sad when I found it.. Wonderful town though!

You know, I've never even thought of doing something like this before. It sounds like a cute idea though, a little memorial room.
I have a memorial tattoo but not an AC room. Maybe I'll make one some time.

Nothing like a memorial but I've built many houses inspired by stories I've written. Since the game came out, it's been a lot of fun to design the rooms to reflect my many tales. I like to live in the worlds I've created :blush:
Although dedication of a room to a loved one or pet is very sweet. I may create a shrine to my precious dog - maybe put her design in stained-glass windows :blush:

Back