• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What're you thankful for?

mitfy

court jester
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
even if you don't celebrate thanksgiving in america, it's always nice to think about what you have and what you're grateful for. share here :D

personally, i'm thankful for my amazing friends, and my wonderful and supportive family. :)

Music. It's my largest interest/hobby by far and probably saved me both once and twice. And the power music has with people is freaking amazing.

Movies. Having taken film studies before it's truly an mazing medium as well and I'm always up for a golden oldie.

My friends, especially here on tbt and other places on the webs I found them <3

I'm grateful for my friends and my family, and my cat. I only got him this year, but I can't imagine what my life would be like without him :/ every time I think about what would happen after he passes (I pray this doesn't happen for a long time) I get sad and I start crying.

but yeah on a happier note, I love my friends and family, they make me do things that I would be afraid to and help me experience new things :)

my friends, family, acquaintances
music, drawing. the fact that i am alive still now

My boyfriend. My friends, my family. My mom and my siblings. (I know it's part of family but I'm so glad I'm not an only child. And I have to special shout out my mother) I'm alive and healthy. The people I love are alive and healthy. Music. Games. The internet. Anime.

Last edited:
The fact I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, and take time out of every day to appreciate my life and all that I have.

I'm thankful for my friends, family, and precious dog. I love them with all I have. I see my parents and sisters every weekend and it's always the best part of my weeks, to be home with them. I don't have many friends but my best friend is incredible to me, she's done more for me than I can describe. I haven't been able to see and hug her in a few months but I make sure to call her and assure her I am always there. I am grateful that many people love me. Someone who loves you is the most valuable thing in the world.

I'm also thankful to be healthy and breathing - never take that for granted. And though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving today, it's important to reflect on these things :blush:

I am thankful for having a nice house to live in and all the other necessities of life (water, food, clothing), a supportive family, a mom who works her butt off to support me, kind and amazing friends who I've met online and in real life, being healthy, music, the internet, and more.

Lots of things!
-I'm thankful that I was born in Canada, it's pretty great and I wouldn't want to live in any other country
-Thankful that I'm able to attend uni and thankful every day that I get to study what I love, especially because it's such a hard program to get into
-Thankful for the great work opportunity I got earlier this year and all the great co-workers I had there
-Thankful for food, water, shelter, etc.
-Most of all, thankful for all the important people in my life <3

nothing im an ungrateful piece of **** but i am thankful for having one person who understands me and its a person i can open up to completely

my heart, my soul, my muse -- in other words, my dog
wholesome memes and friends that know i like wholesome memes
my pupperoni
the way the sunrise looks on the brick building outside my window every morning
my silly doggo
maple & brown sugar oatmeal
my woofer
not being alive during the potato famine
animal crossing for letting me revel in my escapism tendencies

Back