Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Rose
White Rose
Ive figured out there are certain times for me when it just wont allow me to play. From 10pm to about 730ish am. I just get error codes. Given I do sleep around 10 or 11 so Im not up to check at wee hours in the am but Ive been trying all morning since 6am. Its now 720am & I just got in my camp.

Yeah I've encountered some of these spots but they did post a notice about server problems and if you were affected, you received 20 Leaf Tickets.

At first I thought it was unannounced maintenance because it just did NOT let me play at 1:00 am EST no matter what, but like donnellcrossing said, they mentioned that they're working to fix the servers. I hope it's fixed soon because it's irritating >_<

I usually play HHD or something before bed but lately I've been trying to get in the last animal cycle at 1 am my time, but it's nearly impossible with the server overload. Ugh. I do like free tickets, though :cool:

10PM my time until about unknown. I've woken up at 5am and tried to see if it was working and it was. So I don't know exactly when I can play again. But it's been 10PM for me two days in a row so far. Today might be the third.

have they explained why it happens? it may be them updating the server or something, or maybe its just some weird glitch

Had some trouble last night around 10ish once the day rolled over, but after a while it let me in. I haven't noticed specific "dead times" but just randomly occurring outages.

Is it just me or have the connection errors died down a bit? It feels more like it was before the worldwide release. Haven't had much of a problem all day.

Is it just me or have the connection errors died down a bit? It feels more like it was before the worldwide release. Haven't had much of a problem all day.

Yeah I had pretty good connection all day, instead of happening over and over it only happened twice on loading screens, and I had a few longer loading times with no errors but it was way better than the past few days for sure.

I've never tried playing after 10pm but when I get up at 6am I often experience error codes. On the first day it was absolutely ridiculously, every time I took a step I would get an error code, but now I still get the occasional error code around that time.

all the time until 5-10 mins have passed it gets so laggy and i cant play anymore

but yea i've had the errors too :p

I'm glad the connection errors have died down a lot. I got on at 10PM all the way until 12. I was shocked lol. I haven't had one all day.

Last edited:
Back