• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Chief in Boxes!! Fox on the run ~ (IGB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippoh

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gif

Chief is in boxes and I want him OUT OUT OUT
(even if he was one of my dreamies smh o well his fault (actually mine for screwing up the plot reset trick) for picking such an awful place to park his house.) I'll just have to suffer through the 16 villager cycle again... :))))))))))

I've had him since 2015 when he was in my old town, so he's fairly unoriginal
Catchphrase is the same, his shirt is changed, and probably has one or two items in his house changed.

I wouldn't want to see this cool villager get voided! Let's get him a new home!

Starting bid: 1m
Buyout: 10m

AUCTION END: 11/23 6PM EST
If there are no bids, the auction will extend by 1 day, and again if needed.
Since it is Thanksgiving, I will be lenient on pickup times, but please try to pick up Chief as soon as you can! The longest I will wait is 1 day, otherwise Chief will be given to the next highest bidder.

**Once you enter my town, you can just leave the bells on the floor in front of the station anywhere, my town is pretty trashy rn (or unless you got a better method idk how else to). After the bells are transferred I will lead you directly to Chief's house! and you can see how miserable his house made me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back