Yellow Balloon
Pavé Pink Feather
Pavé Purple Feather
Rad Feather
Cool Feather
Fresh Feather
Feedback
100% (139) +
i really want all the fruit collectibles, and the cherry is the last one i need. i'll pay 50-200 bells, idk the exact price it usually sells for. i don't care about the date on it either

Last edited:
bump bump

someone sell me a diddly darn cherry

If you’re still looking for cherries, i can sell it to you if you’re interested.

ok, thank you so much! what price do you think is fair?

No worries.
Depending on how many do you want... So how many?

maybe 150 bells? they're 119 in the shop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just need one, thanks

Oh if that's the case... You don't have to give me anything. I can give you one for free.

seriously? are you talking about an in-game cherry or the cherry collectible? because i need both :p

Wait hold on... When you say "cherry"... Do you mean the fruit cherry or is it something else? I'm confused :S

i was talking about the bell tree cherry collectible, sorry for not clarifying. i could use a basket of in-game cherries, though. how about 99k bells for a basket?

OH! Sorry my bad I didn't know you were referring to bt cherry collectible -____-|||
Nah its alright. I can give you a basket of cherries for free. You don't need to pay me anything.
I'll head over to your town?

yeah, i'll open my gates in a sec. i should have clarified, sorry ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates to quaktown are open!

Hahaha it's fine. Luckily you realised it before it's too late. The situation could've been worst. Okay I am coming.

thank you! sprinkle moved in the other day and crushed my one cherry tree ;-;

No problemo! Oh no... That's terrible :/ Don't worry with your basket of cherries... You won't be disappointed!

thanks to jazz_lovely i now have some real cherries, but i still want a cherry collectible! will anyone be willing to sell me one?

Back