• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Good with photoshop? Click me!

KitaWarheit

Delicate Yet Exotic
Bells
Switch
7248-9250-2231
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (117) +
Hey guys so I'm looking for a banner/inline image for a RP profile ~

Here's an example of something I had done for another OC:

tumblr_inline_ovk3coHtpt1simzty_1280.jpg

Basically, I want my character (image provided below), probably about waist up, with his name, and whatever flair you wanna give it! His name is Mars Mufa'am. Paying TBT!

mars_by_alavar_randomity-d8fn95k.jpg

EDIT: The image is way small... if you're comfortable and we agree to terms, I can email you the original image.

Last edited:
what sort of flair are you looking for? I would be happy to do it for you!

Anything, really! Maybe where the letters look electrified if there's a way to do that? Or just lightning behind his name works too~

sounds good, I would definitely be able to make the lightning behind the name happen and I'll look into getting the name electric too~

sounds good, I would definitely be able to make the lightning behind the name happen and I'll look into getting the name electric too~

Cool! If you want, PM me with your email and I'll send you the full scale image of him. How much TBT would you like? ^^

Back