Giveaway I want to help others!

shauncb123

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi there,

I've been playing the game for two to three years now, and I have quite a lot of Bells which I'll never end up spending, given that I have purchased everything in the game that I want/need.

I was thinking that those Bells might be put to better use by giving them to others that may need them.

I'd be happy to part with 100,000 Bells every now and then, and I'm wondering if people would be interested.

I guess some people might think that getting Bells from someone else for nothing might be a form of cheating, but if at least one person can be benefited, I'd be happy ^_^

If there's a lot of interest, I could run some sort of competition, and one person every now and then would win it? It would be free to enter because I really just want to help others. ^_^

Please let me know your thoughts :D

Thank you :)

Last edited:
So far, because you're the only person to get back to me, you can basically have the Bells if you want them :)

Given that I've told Annabelle that she can have the Bells, I'm going to give them to her, *however*, I'm probably going to hold a competition soon, now that more people are interested. I'll add more info here once I've worked it all out :) Thank you all!

Back