• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♫✰ celeste's art thread ✰♫ | updated 6.12.17

i've never gotten into danganronpa, but the characters always look so vibrant and lively. i feel like you captured that pretty well in your pieces you've done from that so far!! with the new uploaded image, especially, the geometric background is really nice and fun. makes me wanna dance with 'em LOL

aww, thank you ever so much <3 it's lovely comments like yours that give me motivation to keep drawing :)

managed to finish today's sketch earlier! nico from love live school idol project <3

2wg80ie.png

Last edited:
managed to finish today's sketch earlier! nico from love live school idol project <3

2wg80ie.png

nico is honestly my least favorite character of that entire series because of how overly 'kawaii' she is, but your style makes her pretty instead of just cute! 100% approved, a+, 10/10

nico is honestly my least favorite character of that entire series because of how overly 'kawaii' she is, but your style makes her pretty instead of just cute! 100% approved, a+, 10/10

aww thank you so much!! that's honestly one of the nicest comments I've gotten on my art <3 i'm really happy you like it

Last edited:
i love her skirt and she's so classy and precious aww! i love the swatch background that ties into the details on her outfit!! super cute <333

i love her skirt and she's so classy and precious aww! i love the swatch background that ties into the details on her outfit!! super cute <333

aa thank you so much!! i drew it as a little gift for my mum since she absolutely loves nico and that particular outfit, but im really happy other people are enjoying it too <3

Nico looks so wonderful! I feel like she's popping out of my screen and into my heart

aa thank you so much!! i drew it as a little gift for my mum since she absolutely loves nico and that particular outfit, but im really happy other people are enjoying it too <3

omg i love that your mom is a fan of her, that makes the pic seem even sweeter LOL

Nico looks so wonderful! I feel like she's popping out of my screen and into my heart

she gives the "dokis," as the kids say

omg i love that your mom is a fan of her, that makes the pic seem even sweeter LOL

she gives the "dokis," as the kids say

aww, you guys are too sweet! i'm glad you both like the pic so much <3

i'm currently sketching out a danganronpa fanart, however i think after that i'll work on a few pieces for love live as i'm starting to get back into it after neglecting it for a few months c:

Back