♫✰ celeste's art thread ✰♫ | updated 6.12.17

Omg ur art is the best???? I’ll just pop a request here????

Ref: https://m.imgur.com/a/XfMce

You can draw her as a humanoid or animal, I really don’t mind. Just go Wild. Ugh your art is so gorgeous it looks like it’s from a real anime or something omg dude ty for considering my request and also looking forward to seeing what else you post in the future! Keep it up

Oh heck I would love it if you drew one of my babs <3
[x]
Tysm for considering ❤
Edit: I was in the light and didn't notice the pink, but moon

hi! your art is amazing, thanks for the opportunity ♥
here are my characters:
https://toyhou.se/1072354.mayor-ariane
https://toyhou.se/1065883.lexy
thanks for considering, if you do draw one of my girls I'll cherish it to the moon and back :blush:

yep, all of those are accepted! i'll get started on them in order of request now <3
as always, thank you all so much for your kind words!

also, @ gingersnap, i don't think you included the code word but i'll let it slide since you were the first to request ;)

Omg ur art is the best???? I?ll just pop a request here????

Ref: https://m.imgur.com/a/XfMce

You can draw her as a humanoid or animal, I really don?t mind. Just go Wild. Ugh your art is so gorgeous it looks like it?s from a real anime or something omg dude ty for considering my request and also looking forward to seeing what else you post in the future! Keep it up

2ivnvck.jpg

hope this is okay! c:

Hello, would you mind drawing my OC Cookie Dough?

Cookie Dough has pale, yet bright skin, spiky brown hair, dark orange eyes, an empty space where his nose used to be (Frostbite), and scars near his forehead. I'd like to see how it looks with a realistic style.

i went to the beach yesterday so i wasn't able to do any other requests, but i'm going to aim to have most of them done by the end of tonight, so i'll try and do as many as possible now!

whilst i won't be changing the thread's request status as the closure is only temporary, please refrain from posting any more requests until i give the okay signal once more ^^
(also, i've decided to disregard the rq code word as it doesn't seem as if many people noticed it, and i don't want to have to be rude to people and wait for them to add it to their post;; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, would you mind drawing my OC Cookie Dough?

Cookie Dough has pale, yet bright skin, spiky brown hair, dark orange eyes, an empty space where his nose used to be (Frostbite), and scars near his forehead. I'd like to see how it looks with a realistic style.

hello! since i've got quite a few requests piled up and i would like to be as fair as possible when it comes to everyone receiving the same quality/style of work, i'll only be able to draw your oc in anime-esque style for now.

however, you can commission me at a later date if you'd like him in a more realistic style! but for the time being, please let me know if you still want him drawn as a anime style request.

Last edited:
oh no I didn?t see a code word in your OP anywhere ;n;
I?m so sorry

oh wait code? ah sorry
added it now ^^

oh, no, that's totally fine! i assume you guys probably read the rules anyways, and the font colour is pretty light (i think i'll change that??) so i won't be unfair about that c:

---

You have some very very cute artwork! ;u; Definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread! <3

ahh thank you! :)
in fact, i actually have a new artwork to post~

rsh9is.jpg
another danganronpa artwork, but this time it's ruruka!! sorry for the dr-themed spam (i don't think it'll really stop tbh, haha), i'll try to make the next couple of fan artworks a bit different. :)

also, i am very slowly working on all the requests! (i just managed to finish gingersnaps' very quickly, so that's why it was posted). since there's so many, i think i've decided not take any more for awhile after these are all done;; hopefully i should have them all done by the next week or two <3

Last edited:
What you do best is fine! I just want some art for him.

sure! :)
also, general psa to everyone who has requested artworks: they might take a while to be completed, as i have a lot of irl issues going on at the minute + i'm trying work on some artworks for my own fulfillment at the same time, so i apologise for making you wait! <3

---

anyways, i have some more art to add to the stack, including a finished piece and a sketch, which will probably either evolve into something flat coloured or a full artwork. c: i hope you guys are enjoying my artwork!

t6s22u.png

rvy4i1.png

Last edited:
OH THE POSES in both pieces. cuteness is happeninggg
very "magical girl/pop idol" vibe lol loving it!!

also, p.s. don't ever apologize for using your own talents/skills to make yourself happy. doing stuff for yourself and your own enjoyment is your right. don't say sorry

Last edited:
OH THE POSES in both pieces. cuteness is happeninggg
very "magical girl/pop idol" vibe lol loving it!!

also, p.s. don't ever apologize for using your own talents/skills to make yourself happy. doing stuff for yourself and your own enjoyment is your right. don't say sorry

thank you both so much for being so patient and polite about the requests :)

@ stepheroo, i'm really glad you get that sort of vibe from the artworks! the first one is a crossover artwork between two franchises (danganronpa and love live) and the second one is just of a character from love live, which is a series about idols <3

(also i'll probably edit the post and make the first image bigger, as the one i took from tumblr is really small? :/ )

i've never gotten into danganronpa, but the characters always look so vibrant and lively. i feel like you captured that pretty well in your pieces you've done from that so far!! with the new uploaded image, especially, the geometric background is really nice and fun. makes me wanna dance with 'em LOL

Back