• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♫✰ celeste's art thread ✰♫ | updated 6.12.17

stalecxpcakes

-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ-
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
ど
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock

✿ Celeste's Art Thread ✿

♫ hello! welcome to my art thread :blush:

here i'll just be posting some of the drawings i do every now and then for people to see. it'll mostly just be crossposts from my newly-made art tumblr (which you can find here) but i'll be taking requests every now and then, so feel free to stay and chat a bit c:

in terms of what kind of art i do, i'm mostly a digital artist, and i began drawing digitally about just under a year ago. however, i also do traditional art occasionally, so if anybody would like me to do anything like that for them that's fine with me! <3 through this thread, i hope to make friends with other artists and non-artists on tbt, and show my art to a wider audience (as well as for me to generate some tumblr content ngl, haha).

---

♫ most recent artworks ♫
(above almost everything else for easy access!)
iyfyja.png

rsh9is.jpg

t6s22u.png

keuiyv.png
---

♫ art info & status ♫

• art trades are currently closed!
  • requests are currently (temporarily) closed!
  • commissions are currently closed!

---

♫ requests procedure & rules ♫

every so often, i will be willing to open up art requests where you can come and request artworks to be drawn. generally, fulfilled requests will be sketches, and may or may not be coloured, however depending on how things go, they may end up being more elaborate. (that's not intended to be biased -- it's a fact that sometimes, some requests are more fun/successful or less time consuming than others, and since i'm not receiving anything in return, i'd like to think i have some sort of freedom when it comes to how the final work appears.)

when requesting, please keep in mind that i will not draw:

• nudity/nsfw
  • furries
  • gore/anything more than mild violence
  • the elderly
  • anything that violates this site (the bell tree's) rules/user guidelines

~ thank you so much for reading all of this! feel free to stay and chat if you would like ~

Last edited:
Can't wait to see some more of your art! Looks great so far.

I love the hair on the recent piece you posted!!
I'm also excited to see future stuff you work on. <3

Can't wait to see some more of your art! Looks great so far.

aww, thanks! :D

I love the hair on the recent piece you posted!!
I'm also excited to see future stuff you work on. <3

thank you, i'm glad you like it! i wasn't too sure whether it would turn out well, but i'm pretty happy with the end result c:

ahhh looks really clean and detailed and cute and just great in general! this character's from the new danganronpa right?

can't wait to see more of your stuff c:

ahhh looks really clean and detailed and cute and just great in general! this character's from the new danganronpa right?

can't wait to see more of your stuff c:

aww, thank you so much!! :) yep, she is; i've been a fan of the franchise for years and i'm currently playing the newest game, so of course i had to draw her ♡
hopefully over the weekend i'll be able to get some more things out to post here~

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH i saw u followed me on tumblr!! followed u back :D

yeah, I did, haha! your art is lovely so i definitely had to <3

AHHHH HIMIKO!!! omggg this is so nicely drawn and colors and the shading is so well done!!!!!! dbsdb danganronpa is one of my fav game and im playing the new one too bro

all of them are so precious ;;;;

AHHHH HIMIKO!!! omggg this is so nicely drawn and colors and the shading is so well done!!!!!! dbsdb danganronpa is one of my fav game and im playing the new one too bro

all of them are so precious ;;;;

asdfghjkl thank you!!!! so much!!! ;; dr is one of my faves as well and I'm currently working on some more art for it so keep an eye out for it, haha c: and i agree! i love all of the characters sm

Nice stuff you got here ^-^

thank you so much!! :)

----

over the past few days i've been working on some art for friends, etc. so sorry for no new drawings, however i do have a few ideas and sketches in progress so there might be something new soon ;)

sooo, in order to keep this thread fairly active whilst i keep working on some bigger pieces, i've decided to start taking sketch requests!

RULES

there won't be too many limits on what i'm willing to draw; the only things i won't draw are nsfw, gore, furries, the elderly or anything that violates tbt's user guidelines. other than that, i'm okay with drawing anything, whether it's an oc, your fave character, your acnl mayor or even a pok?mon.

for humanoid requests, you'll most likely get either a bust or half-body, but you may get a full-body shot if you're lucky :) i'll probably stop taking requests when/if i get to about 5, and then i'll open them again when i've completed some of the requests already on the list. in order to keep things fair, i'm going to limit it to one request per person, however multiple people/creatures can be in one request. in order to show you read the rules, please put "moon" somewhere in your post :D thank you!!

~ request away! ~

Omg ur art is the best???? I’ll just pop a request here????

Ref: https://m.imgur.com/a/XfMce

You can draw her as a humanoid or animal, I really don’t mind. Just go Wild. Ugh your art is so gorgeous it looks like it’s from a real anime or something omg dude ty for considering my request and also looking forward to seeing what else you post in the future! Keep it up

Last edited:
Oh heck I would love it if you drew one of my babs <3
[x]
Tysm for considering ❤
Edit: I was in the light and didn't notice the pink, but moon

Last edited:
Back