🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Feedback
100% (236) +
So I've decided to turn my town into a giveaway/cycling town for the time being. Right now I want to remove everything just to have a clean slate and make it so I can easily rearrange villager's houses in the future so people can adopt faster without having to run all over.

So I'm looking for 2-3 other people to come to my town & remove all of the flowers, trees, stumps, bamboo and bushes. Please have at least 3 positive reviews, so I know you'll actually come help and not just take the payment and run ;P

You can keep any of the following:
  • flowers
  • mushrooms
  • fruits from the trees
The beach is full of flowers and bananas & coconuts, you can take those.
Please don't cut down the beach trees or the pine trees!
The seashells; either keep them, leave them or sell to retail.
If you see any dig spots leave them where they are please.

Bring axes and shovels, I don't have any extras sorry!
I'll be mainly removing the patterns but I'll help with the removing of plants here and there.
I'll save occasionally as my internet can be spotty, so I'll announce in game before I do so ("saving").

Paying tbt just name your price!
Depending on how fast the responses are I'll add people first before opening my gates to let you all in.

Okay now all that long-winded, probably overly-explained, text is out of the way so thanks for reading/helping!

Last edited:
nothing much, since we get to keep fruit/flowers anyways. maybe 5-10tbt?

okay! i'll be over in 10 minutes max since i have to walk the doggos really quick :) don't wait up too much c:

OKAY It looks like my internet is only able to handle two other people in my town! I'm very sorry about that gah ><

If just two of you want to come by, feel free, I'll open my gate again soon! To the third person, you can keep the tbt so sorry it keeps disconnecting!!

i'll try! though if i have to sit out i don't mind :)

Whoops, we disconnected again! Well good luck with rebuilding your town! Pm me if you need help in the future :)

*I'm probably free later tonight or early tomorrow if you need help digging everything up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back