• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any spongebob lovers out there?

sej

Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
I used to looove spongebob squarepants, i used to watch it everyday. any sb lovers out there? (ps i used to have a crush on patrick lmaoooo)

I was more crazy about it 2-5 years ago but not much anymore. Sometimes I take a look since my dad loves spongebob and watches it often, he's been watching it since his hip surgery

had known about all 150 or so episodes at the time and had watched all of them multiple times, but that was when i was younger i don't like spongebob anymore

Last edited:
Apparently I'm the only person here who still loves spongebob lol

I love all the older episodes, especially season 1-4. Newer seasons... I don't watch them. The charm and wit of the older episodes always kills me.

And those games I used to play on PS2... Battle for Bikini Bottom, ROTFD, etc... yeah I still consider BFBB my favorite PS2 game xDDD

i love spongebob lmao. ever since the first movie though they've been.. not as good. pretty bad actually. but man all the original episodes are the best. they have such a unique sense of humor that no one else has really been able to replicate?

spongebob references are this generation's biggest inside joke and if u dont watch it youre missing out on some of the best jokes/memes. like sure you can get it but you wont truly get it

mhmmmmm CHEESY
Lmao spongebob was my childhood
I have seen all eps except the really new ones

Yes! I grew up watching it and find myself often going back to watch episodes from the first few seasons. It still greatly entertains me :rolleyes:

I'm a true SpongeBob fan, meaning I watch all the seasons.

The Whole Tooth

Snail Mail

ScavengerPants

Just some of my newer faves. Older ones...

Krusty Towers

Jellyfish Hunter

Culture Shock

Sleepy Time

The older seasons only, even though I'll still watch some of the newer ones.
Also I can't stand memes, count me out

I freaking LOOOOOVE Spongebob. Especially the older episodes. But I still like the new ones a bit, too.

Nice sig by the way!!!
Yeah, there?s nothing better than Spongebob. It?s basically the home of all the memes these days. I?ve always been watching. Although I can?t really keep up with the newer episodes, I remember the old ones very well. I can?t stop laughing at Plankton?s memes these days though.

P.S. Plankton is hot and attractive

I love SpongeBob, I actually watched a few episodes yesterday. I've been watching the "____ portrayed by spongebob" memes lately and that made me miss it, I wish Netflix had SpongeBob :(

I'm not really a fan of the newer episodes because I feel like whoever is behind the animation is trying to put way too many memes in it (don't know how to explain) and the way the characters act is kinda different from the newer episodes?

but then again it's just a cartoon lol

SB was very popular, when they first aired, I think I was in the elementary or junior high? I didn't watch it that much, but my friends surely did. They like to discuss the episode they watched during lunch haha. It's funny you said you had a crush on Patrick, but fret not my dear, for I know someone who had a crush on Squidward because he's so pissed and bitter everytime, and she thinks that's charming lolol

i love spongebob lmao. ever since the first movie though they've been.. not as good. pretty bad actually. but man all the original episodes are the best. they have such a unique sense of humor that no one else has really been able to replicate?

spongebob references are this generation's biggest inside joke and if u dont watch it youre missing out on some of the best jokes/memes. like sure you can get it but you wont truly get it

you like crabby patties don't you squidward

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's a texas?

i won't say anything bad about teexxaasss

I've been watching Spongebob Squarepants for as long as I can remember. It's my favorite show.

Last edited:
I?d probably like it more if the fanbase wasn?t mainly a bunch of cringey 12-year-olds

Last edited:
I love Spongebob I really do, but I love older Spongebob, you know, post movie, when the creator was still there. I legit had Spongebob everything as a kid, alarm clock, PJ's, sheets, toothbrushes, giant life sized plushes, binders, other school supplies, everything with Spongebob on it I swear. I had countless Spongebob themed birthday parties as well in my youth. I actually have a 10+ year old shirt from when I was younger. The only item I have currently out in my room is a nightlight, and without cable it's been a good while since I've been able to watch any, but I still love Spongebob. I quote it regularly.

P much overrated but the original version is nice, the Swedish dub is just so bad. And no I'm not named after that squirrel.

Back