• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what does this mean?

sej

Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
i really need these essences but i have no idea what this means, any help please?

IMG_0785.jpg

First, you get Cyrus to craft a lovely chair. Then you get him to use that to craft the pink version. It'll become clear once you try.

First, you get Cyrus to craft a lovely chair. Then you get him to use that to craft the pink version. It'll become clear once you try.

how do you craft the pink version? i just wanna make sure i get a this right

Go to your crafting menu
Select the lovely chair
Wait.....

Pick up your chair

Go to your crafting again
Select lovely pink chair
This time you will see the original lovely chair as one of the crafting items
Cyrus will craft the chair

I believe Stella unlocks the chair. I think it's around level 30.

Oh yeah, it has to be unlocked first. I forgot about that haha.

i have the lovely chair, do i have to wait til i get to level thirty to craft the lovely pink remake?

I don't have the lovely table yet at Level 27. I have the lovely chair and the remake. I have the lovely armoire and the remake. And I have unlocked the remake of the lovely table, which seems a bit useless without the lovely table. Has anyone else seen this? I hope level 30 will esolve this, because I'd like to get Agnes to move in.

Certain animals seem to unlock remakes of different furniture. Bitty, for example, unlocks the lovely pink remake. You need a lovely chair first, then give it to Cyrus and he'll remake it.

I haven't met Bitty yet, but I have already unlocked the remakes for the chair, armoire, and table. It's the plain lovely table that I don't have.

ETA The regular lovely table showed up at level 28...along with Bitty!

Last edited:
Back