Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (115) +
and by ugly I mean

Please draw my OCs with your eyes closed.

Traditional or digital is OK

For artists, please leave a link to your profile or art thread/shop if you are interested. I will "like" your post if I'd like a bad drawing from you. I'll be offering 10-20 tbt if i'd like for you to draw one of my characters, depending on if its a chibi head or a full bod chibi/etc

If you actually "cant draw", I'm willing to offer 10tbt for your best attempt to draw my children (with your eyes open). Just reply with a :lemon: and once I like your post, ur free to run wild. All I ask is that you dont REPLICATE or TRACE any of the drawings. I don't want anything similar to their reference pictures, I'm looking for something made by *you* specifically, (even if its bad). Just have fun with it!

Feel free to butcher my characters/draw them out of character with expressions or poses that don't fit their personality.
you get to choose who, as long as it is from this link:
https://toyhou.se/Byebi/characters/tags:1/tagged:tbt/folder:all

jJZ9IpKHRumxVFjDePhNOw.png

Last edited:
omg your characters are so cute??
Melia/Melya and Sey are adorable oh god

Last edited:
KILL ..IT...........................................

((aklsdhf im gonna cry from laughing lord help me
bless ur beautiful hands im sending the tbt now))

:lemon:

I mean I can't draw and I could really use some practise so I'd happily give it my best shot for free! :)

alkdfhk you know its good when it takes you a few minutes to realize who is who

thank u so much :) :) :) !! sending u $$$ now

honestly I might do both with and without eyes closed if that's fine hhh

:lemon: hnng

you obvs don't have to pay me anything but i tried working on bodies again and i liked your ore? character ;;

hey.png

Last edited:
honestly I might do both with and without eyes closed if that's fine hhh

i'd love to see what you come up with! :>

:lemon: hnng

you obvs don't have to pay me anything but i tried working on bodies again and i liked your ore? character ;;

hey.png

aslkdfh NOOOOOO ITS SO CUTEE ;_____; ALKSDFH........... thank u guhh i'll treasure it with all i have and nono let me pay u please

farty art.jpg

This abomination is a drawing of Melya. I thought her character was super cute so I decided to draw her!
Thank you for the practise! :)

Back