• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying your UGLY art [closed]

Byebi

got 2 saeran dakis
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (115) +
and by ugly I mean

Please draw my OCs with your eyes closed.

Traditional or digital is OK

For artists, please leave a link to your profile or art thread/shop if you are interested. I will "like" your post if I'd like a bad drawing from you. I'll be offering 10-20 tbt if i'd like for you to draw one of my characters, depending on if its a chibi head or a full bod chibi/etc

If you actually "cant draw", I'm willing to offer 10tbt for your best attempt to draw my children (with your eyes open). Just reply with a :lemon: and once I like your post, ur free to run wild. All I ask is that you dont REPLICATE or TRACE any of the drawings. I don't want anything similar to their reference pictures, I'm looking for something made by *you* specifically, (even if its bad). Just have fun with it!

Feel free to butcher my characters/draw them out of character with expressions or poses that don't fit their personality.
you get to choose who, as long as it is from this link:
https://toyhou.se/Byebi/characters/tags:1/tagged:tbt/folder:all

jJZ9IpKHRumxVFjDePhNOw.png

Last edited:
omg your characters are so cute??
Melia/Melya and Sey are adorable oh god

Last edited:
KILL ..IT...........................................

((aklsdhf im gonna cry from laughing lord help me
bless ur beautiful hands im sending the tbt now))

:lemon:

I mean I can't draw and I could really use some practise so I'd happily give it my best shot for free! :)

alkdfhk you know its good when it takes you a few minutes to realize who is who

thank u so much :) :) :) !! sending u $$$ now

honestly I might do both with and without eyes closed if that's fine hhh

:lemon: hnng

you obvs don't have to pay me anything but i tried working on bodies again and i liked your ore? character ;;

hey.png

Last edited:
honestly I might do both with and without eyes closed if that's fine hhh

i'd love to see what you come up with! :>

:lemon: hnng

you obvs don't have to pay me anything but i tried working on bodies again and i liked your ore? character ;;

hey.png

aslkdfh NOOOOOO ITS SO CUTEE ;_____; ALKSDFH........... thank u guhh i'll treasure it with all i have and nono let me pay u please

farty art.jpg

This abomination is a drawing of Melya. I thought her character was super cute so I decided to draw her!
Thank you for the practise! :)

So draw with our eyes closed? Okay. I'll be back ^_^

Back