• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could change ONE thing...

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
If you could change or move one thing in your town, what would it be?
In Cascades, I'd move the campsite 3 black to the left.
In Redbow, I'd move this one rock that's right where I want a path.
In Chapman, I'd move my house 2 or 3 blocks to the right.

If I could change anything, although I have only just started I would move my house as the only reason I didn't put it in the place I wanted is because of another house in my way. It was Alice. XD

I'd move my house to the north (I didn't notice it was in the south until I put it up rip)

In my current town, I'd change Re-Tail's location to a more convenient spot.

In my old town, I would have changed the placement of some rocks (I had this town right from the day I bought the game so I didn't know about resetting) and the native fruit.

In Domden I'd change the map to one that meets 3 criteria:
Good Re-Tail position near both the docks, my house and the train station (somewhere in the middle of the map
Adequate rock placements
A river that lets me run from the bottom of the map to the top without hitting any obstacles

- - - Post Merge - - -

In Dream I'd move Re Tail near Lily's house

In my very first town of Cocoplum, I built the campground right in front as you exit the train station. I would absolutely move that to someplace less conspicuous.

move my campsite. if not that then the location of my house, somewhere where i could landscape on all sides of it (since now it's by the cliff and river so i can only really plant things on two sides.

I'd probably align my villagers' houses better - I like their locations but more symmetry would be nice. I don't have the patience to plot-reset though :rolleyes:
This is not unique to my town, but I wish you could have more public works projects - I've been maxed out for a while and can't build any others. I'd love to have more :blush:

Rock placement. I'd love the fountain to be directly in front of the town hall but there is a rock in the way. Otherwise not much!

I'd love a new shape for the river. Mine is okay but I don't really have much to work with. I'd also move my mouse in a completely different location. I like where it's at but I put another residents house in a better spot I think.

might sound strange to some people because i know multiple ponds aren’t a popular feature but i would like another pond. they look cute and are fun to landscape around. and they are the perfect place for a frog villager home:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

might sound strange to some people because i know multiple ponds aren?t a popular feature but i would like another pond. they look cute and are fun to landscape around. and they are the perfect place for a frog villager home:3

I'd move Savannah's house a few spaces back, preferably to be in line with Gaston's and Whitney's houses. Even just moving it a couple spaces would make a huge improvement. I've had Savannah for over four years in my town and back then I didn't even know you could plot reset. Kicking her out is not an option.

It's not terrible by any means but it does bother me just a little bit.

I would downsize my bedroom!

I almost always have my bedrooms in the upstairs of the homes, but my mayor's house in my main town has a bedroom that is just too big! I don't know why I expanded it all the way. Now I'm struggling to decide if I want my tiny basement library to be a large upstairs library, but that means I'll have a basement bedroom. That just feels wrong.

there's one rock in my town that prevented me from placing my mayor's house in a perfect spot in the middle of the map, if only I could remove that one rock

I'd like to change the location of my campsite and Re-tail.

and of course, rocks....

Probably move one or two rocks so my path doesn't look so weird. I did work around them, but it would still look better without them in the way.

i'd move ruby's house or the rocks by my house probably

Back