Is this a good town?

Jessicapony13

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So yesterday I get myself a new copy of Animal Crossing New leaf. I decided to call my town "Harmonii" my mayor is me and so she is called Jessica. Upon arrival, I realised my train station had a lime green roof and my town hall has a dark blue roof. My native fruit are oranges (which I have never got before as I always get pears or cherries) and my grass is triangles. I know that triangle grass is very popular as it becomes stars in the height of winter when it begins to snow. My villagers consisted of Queenie, Alice, Deli, Rod and Pate. Rod is actually a dreamy of mine and therefore I was really pleased of his presence. The next villager who is moving in is merengue and she has moved into a really convenient spot. Is this a good start for my town and are the features of the town good or bad?

There are no good and bad features, it depends on your personal taste and what you want your town to look like.

The only thing I'd consider mostly "bad" are too many rocks and ponds, especially in spots where you may want to put up paths or build things. Even then it's subjective, because you can always try to make that work and everyone plans their town differently. :)

Like they said above me, a good town is all about what you prefer. It's your game in the end, so it should be what you like and want and nothing else, since we're not the ones playing it for you.

The train station and Town Hall can both be remodeled (after some work of course) if you dislike them, and villagers can change and move. If you dislike the native fruit or dislike the way it's perfect looks, you can reset if it's a bother or not plant them. It's all about your creativity and what you want out of the game.

In New Leaf Circle grass becomes stars in winter.

Unless you plan on changing your town hall & train station the colors don't matter, I think so long as you like your town it's perfect.
But if you have a preference for everything it's best to restart so you won't want to later on.

Back