• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is it worth buying KK an Tom Nook?

arbra

I Love Elephants!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Jack
Lucky
Coco
Leif
Flea
Yellow Lily
Yellow Rose
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
It costs alot of tickets, and I am unsure what you actually get by crafting them.

What are peoples opinion, is it worth it?

I don't know, I'm personally saving up my tickets for KK's chair since I like him a lot.

It costs alot of tickets, and I am unsure what you actually get by crafting them.

What are peoples opinion, is it worth it?

If you craft their furniture, KK and/or Nook will appear in campsite and stay forever as long as their item is present on the campsite. :)

I'm planning on getting K.K. soon. :D

Last edited:
I honestly just bought them because they were limited items and I need to have everything in my catalog lol

I bought kk and I don’t regret it one but! He’s so cute I love him! I probably won’t buy Tom though.

As to whether or not it’s ‘worth it’ that just depends on you and how you want to spend your tickets

I bought KK. I initially thought you could like raise your friend level with him like you could with the other animals. Nope. Kinda regret getting it now, so probs won't get Tom Nook lmao. Would rather use my tickets on those extra crafting spots.

I have KK. He just sits there gently strumming his guitar and that's it.

I had plenty of tickets so was happy to have him. I'm not bothered about the Nook man.

Just in case you didn’t know this, if you place both furniture in your campsite, only 1 of them will appear. I don’t know if they have fixed this or not but that is what I head from others. If you buy K.K, he will play his guitar while sitting on the stool, Tom Nook, on the other hand , will just sit on his lawn chair and sleep for most of the time.

I saw a video of them on YouTube and they are pretty boring. All they do is sit there and Nook just sleeps. You can talk to them, but they only say 3 or 4 things, over, and over, and over, and over....

I'm saving my tickets in hope something better comes along down the road.

Last edited:
Purely cosmetic, yeah. You can hear sounds if you go near them.

I still find them cute and worth it. I got KK and it was worth the shock of seeing him stand up like. naked. looks like mochi.

They seem like extremely useless trophies just to show that you likely threw down some money on the game.* Wouldn't recommend.

*While you could earn these for free if you save up with all of the generous tickets given out at the start, I imagine we're going to see lots more of these types of limited time 250 Ticket things and it will be impossible to get all of the future ones without paying up. 250 Tickets isn't nothing -- it's about $10 for each of these if you're buying them.

Purely cosmetic, yeah. You can hear sounds if you go near them.

I still find them cute and worth it. I got KK and it was worth the shock of seeing him stand up like. naked. looks like mochi.

THIS! Lol, my exact response.

K.K. also adds a great ambience to the camp with his guitar strumming. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is even slightly interested :) I'm saving up for Nook now.

You'll definitely have more than enough tickets to get both. That is if you're willing to sacrifice a few potential item slots for them.
And I can confirm that only one of them will appear in your camp at a time (even if you put one of their chairs in your camper van). So it's best to get only one of them.
I don't regret buying K.K. though. I've arranged some chairs (and instruments) so the animals can watch him play ^~^ (and jam).

i bought kk's chair cause i really like him

I?m currently saving up my tickets for KK. I like him so much! Him showing up at the beginning of the app was really reminiscent of Animal Crossing for the game cube.

I’m currently saving up my tickets for KK. I like him so much! Him showing up at the beginning of the app was really reminiscent of Animal Crossing for the game cube.

Yess! I'll totally save up for him cause I need me all the hippie doggos around

(now I really wanna get WW too rip)

I wanted KK Slider, until I learned he does nothing but sit there like a "living" trophy.

My leaf tickets need to be saved for more important things!

I'm not getting either, while I'm a fan of K.K. I would much prefer to save my tickets for future limited items. The only character that I would buy for my camp would probably be Celeste, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she makes an appearance at some point. I'm also guessing that some of the Christmas items may be ticket only, so that's another reason I've been very stingy so far.

nah, i have both and they dont do anything. i guess if you like the characters a lot then go for it but otherwise i'd say spend your tickets on other stuff

Back