• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Just a few items. :)

MoogleKupo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
Feedback
99.7% (290) +
I'm looking for a few items for my second character, here they are:

Alpine Chair
Aroma Pot
Black Katana
Cash Register
Imperial Tile
Rice Cooker

These are all orderable items and you can find them in the Nooklings shop, I just seem to have horrible luck when finding them. Please name your price in IGB or TBT. Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
I have the black katanna , I'll check for the rest.

I can sell you the rest, for a tbt bell each. Whatever is left once Saucey figures that out haha. ;)
It's all good.

I have the black katanna , I'll check for the rest.

That's be great, let me know what others you have and what price you want. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you the rest, for a tbt bell each. Whatever is left once Saucey figures that out haha. ;)
It's all good.

That'd be great as well, I'll let you know soon. I forgot to put it on the list, but do you by any chance have the Imperial Tile?

That'd be great as well, I'll let you know soon. I forgot to put it on the list, but do you by any chance have the Imperial Tile?
I possibly do, my catalogue is almost complete. Only missing a small amount of clothing I believe.

Last edited:
I ordered the katana, I didn't check for the rest since Chibi.Hoshi has offered. :)

I ordered the katana, I didn't check for the rest since Chibi.Hoshi has offered. :)

Thank you very much, what was your price on it? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I possibly do, my catalogue is almost complete. Only missing a small amount of clothing I believe.

Oh nice, cataloging is difficult sometimes for me. Well Ably.Saucey let it up to you for the rest of the items, so if you don't mind ordering them for me let me know when you can trade. :)

Last edited:
Back