Galaxy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Daisy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Waluigi Easter Egg
Know any examples? Here's one:

When you craft another item that requires a villager to move in your camp you're already crafting. Especially if it takes long to craft.

Know any more?

Last edited:
I hate how long it takes to craft some of the items. I know it's supposed to make the game more challenging and try to get you to use leaf tickets, but some of the items shouldn't take so long. It takes Cyrus almost two hours to make a fruit drink, which is ridiculous. I get the bigger items taking longer, but the small items shouldn't take so long.

I find some of the material requirements hilarious - like, 30 steel for crayons? How... how would you even make crayons out of steel... let alone SO MUCH steel?!

Last edited:
When my animals give me a "present" of 2x wood they found lying around my camp. Like, thanks, I was incapable of getting that myself. I absolutely needed a twig. How did you know?

I'm not a huge fan of the quarry needing 5 friends or 20 tickets every time you want to go. I could see 20 tickets to open it and then it resets every few hours or something like that.

How expensive some of the furniture is to make, like I understand a couple hundred, or at most a few thousand, but dang Apollo just special requested a guitar that takes 10k! Like what in the world? Like, I love you Apollo, but no guitar is worth 10k. That's money I could use for loans or amenities! -_-

The fact that you're not told what the loan for renovating your RV will be until it's done. Also having to pay for Leaf Tickets, although to be fair I've been able to earn a decent amount just by playing so far. Don't have many complaints, it's an engaging and cute game :blush:

The fact that you're not told what the loan for renovating your RV will be until it's done. Also having to pay for Leaf Tickets, although to be fair I've been able to earn a decent amount just by playing so far. Don't have many complaints, it's an engaging and cute game :blush:

Leaf tickets are surprisingly easy to come by in-game. So I have to give them props for that, considering most games you would barely get any without buying them.

Leaf tickets are surprisingly easy to come by in-game. So I have to give them props for that, considering most games you would barely get any without buying them.

Yeah that's true, it's been good so far - I only just downloaded it today and it was a pleasant surprise not to pay anything yet :blush:

Hate how long it takes to make some of the furniture. Retail area is lacking. You get a total of 6 options and I am getting a lot of the same options I don't want.

I wish it was possible to request quarry help of all your friends in one click. I also wish you could give people kudos without having to actually go to their camp. I also wish there were more camper special designs to get.

-how you can't see a person's full market box unless you go to their campsite.
-how long it takes to invite all your friends to help you unlock the quarry
-how expensive more inventory slots are

Hate how long it takes to make some of the furniture. Retail area is lacking. You get a total of 6 options and I am getting a lot of the same options I don't want.

If I see that god damn oil barrel one more time...

love when animals ask me for fifty five fruit beetles and suddenly all the fruit beetles go extinct even though they used to be like 90% of the beetle spawns and I also hate the load times for accessing your buddylist. why is it like that can they not store it client side momentarily

-can't place more than one rug at your campsite, even though they only take up half the space

-completing a goal but then having to click "complete", then open your mailbox and also click "collect" - when all of those steps should just be automatic after completing the goal

33k7ncz.jpg

this, every damn time i want to play this game :/

I've checked back at the marketplace after nearly every reset since the game launched and still have only seen one pair of pants.

I hate how much certain pieces of furniture costs. I'm only lvl 6 right now so bells aren't very easy to come by for me :/ and villagers only give you so much when you do favors for/talk to them. I mean, damn, I've come across leaf tickets easier than bells wth.

i still dont have a pair of ****ing shoes to wear bc this game only gives ugly red shoes apparently. or like, 10 pairs of socks, over and over. :')

Back