Pocket Camp Pet Peeves

Pretty much the same as everyone else is saying haha, I'm just annoyed by the crafting time of everything and the fact that all the clothes are the same every time I look. I can't find a decent pair of pants for the life of me, and I hate waiting 2 days for a new amenity. I'll get over it though, gotta save my leaf tickets.

I've been looking for Pants and Star Shades for forever now. :mad:

The lack of a search button.....It takes me forever to find some of the special request items, and hurts in decorating.

I'm not a big fan of the imprecision of clicking on animals' heads in your campsite. It's helpful for fishing etc., since you don't have to aim so precisely, but I always end up having to poke a little higher than their actual heads in my camp.

The sound of the animals drinking coffee or whatever is in that cup lmao, they gulp so freaking hard it's insane!! And when they play the maracas non stop... Last time I couldn't find the animal that was playing the maracas for like 5 minutes and it was driving me crazy but then I realized that they were outside my camp the whole time.

I know I can just turn down the volume but I like the music :(

some people do drink soup out of mugs. i eat mine from a mug not drink but it was probably an easier animation.

We actually have soup 'bowls' that look like large, wide mugs. XD

It was mostly a joke, though I still feel like I need to clarify xD It’s not the mug that disturbs me as much as the drinking. Maybe if it were a brothy or smooth soup it wouldn’t be as bad, but seeing big chunks of carrots in the pot and imagining taking a sip like that just makes me uneasy >.>”

I never thought this would get so many posts, I thought it'd just stay abandoned. Abandoned like i'm not allowed to make threads or something.

I never thought this would get so many posts, I thought it'd just stay abandoned. Abandoned like i'm not allowed to make threads or something.
My friend, you underestimated people’s desire for venting and complaining. Sharing negative feelings is oddly satisfying, especially if it’s about trivial things :D

I hate how the animals give tutorials. It's fine at the beginning of the game, but I'm almost level 32 now. I think I've played enough to know how the market box works, that the shops change every six hours, and whatever else they continue to keep teaching me over and over again.

My main annoyance at the moment is the friend list UI. The constant reloading slows down what you're doing. I just want a quick and easy way to see all my friends who want quarry help, and preferably be able to help them all with one tap. It's the same with getting friend requests, having to go through one by one... I'm too impatient I guess.

how the villagers say like the same 4 things over and over. i'm so tired of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My main annoyance at the moment is the friend list UI. The constant reloading slows down what you're doing. I just want a quick and easy way to see all my friends who want quarry help, and preferably be able to help them all with one tap. It's the same with getting friend requests, having to go through one by one... I'm too impatient I guess.

SAME. i'd also like a better way to see their market boxes. since it's listed by most expensive items first, i just see like 4 horned dynasties and nothing i'm looking for.
it'd be cute if there was a little ''farmer's market'' where you can just go and see some player's market boxes set out, and it cycles every few hours. that way i don't have to go one by one on my friend's list :V

I hate how the animals give tutorials. It's fine at the beginning of the game, but I'm almost level 32 now. I think I've played enough to know how the market box works, that the shops change every six hours, and whatever else they continue to keep teaching me over and over again.

They do that in every game though. I've had my town in new leaf for close to 5 years and they still remind me to look at the sky sometimes.

The amount of traveling I do takes a lot of time, especially if I'm waiting for more fish or bugs to spawn.

I'm also not a huge fan of how long and how expensive some stuff is. I wish they'd sell wallpaper and carpet in the shops, because I am WAY too cheap to craft any.

How much is the third RV loan? I finished the first 2 but I'm afraid that the third is gonna be like... 60,000 bells.

I just finished building the rock stage and am disappointed by how tiny it is :( It definitely looked larger in the preview pictures. In reality though, it?s even smaller than the street set and even the cool tent (both of which precede it in the crafting order)... which is really disappointing considering it?s a tier 3 amenity that costs terrifying amounts of essences, wood and steel to craft.

Look at that, it?s even smaller than the festive bow tree:
FD2B68FB-2EF4-427B-9502-9C76FD6F7960.jpg

Last edited:
The lack of a search button.....It takes me forever to find some of the special request items, and hurts in decorating.

Or extremely basic filters! Why can't I sort furniture by series...

Yeah they def need to update on that argh. And yeah the shop reset hours, who tf is up at like 1/7 am and check just for that unless you have like idk insomnia? Got some good pants and shirt and shoes from there now but still.

Back