• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I accomplished two major things today!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
One I completed my fossil exhibit (something I've never done before since I never stuck with a town long enough)

23754709_373207986454812_7382609302785175094_n.jpg

Two, I paid off a 726,000 Bell PWP.

23795421_373207653121512_4874517903220719945_n.jpg
23844792_373207836454827_4387261259018682618_n.jpg

And remember, I don't buy money or items from people so this was all done on my own and I'm very proud. Took forever for this stuff to get done but I feel very accomplished. I just wanted to share this with you all. :)

Oh geez, if I didn't come on here and got that pwp suggested (is that the tower?) I would flip and say that no one has ever paid it off because I didn't know about bug catching.

LOL yeah it's the tower. Beetle catching is the way to go to make a ton of bells. It's time consuming but definitely worth it.

Excellent! Congratulations! Especially doing it all yourself with no outside help. It really is an accomplishment to be proud of. :)

Congrats, Happy! ^v^
I also managed to complete the fossil exhibit in both my towns~ it's the only one I completed though, lol ;v;
I know that feel of paying a PWP for ages... my town hall remodel took more than a month ;v;

I think that's awesome! Congratulations! I have most of my fossil rooms completed in my towns. The real bugger is the art house. That just takes SOOOO long! I believe out of all my towns, only one has a complete art set. Enjoy your beautiful new tower! And when you see your neighbors in the museum rooms, they will glow about how thrilled they are your town has a complete set. It always makes me feel so happy. My town of Cocoplum, my original town, has a complete museum, every single item. It took so long and the specialty fish that you can only get for two weeks a year, lol, were quite the challenge.

Wow! Completing a fossil exhibit is something I have never accomplished and I have never seen the dialogue that is given. I love doing things and completing things fully, it is one of my favourite things to do accept I always end up time travelling and it makes me feel as though I have cheated even though many people don't think it is. I have never completed a town to the standard you have so well done! And I have never seen the tower as like i said I always end up time travelling and as a result I reset. Well done!

You can make a million (more) a night on the island. I've always paid my PWP's off within the hour.

Thank you everyone. Yesterday I completed two major things then today I'm whining about the Harvest Festival. XD

Back