I accomplished two major things today!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
One I completed my fossil exhibit (something I've never done before since I never stuck with a town long enough)

23754709_373207986454812_7382609302785175094_n.jpg

Two, I paid off a 726,000 Bell PWP.

23795421_373207653121512_4874517903220719945_n.jpg
23844792_373207836454827_4387261259018682618_n.jpg

And remember, I don't buy money or items from people so this was all done on my own and I'm very proud. Took forever for this stuff to get done but I feel very accomplished. I just wanted to share this with you all. :)

Oh geez, if I didn't come on here and got that pwp suggested (is that the tower?) I would flip and say that no one has ever paid it off because I didn't know about bug catching.

LOL yeah it's the tower. Beetle catching is the way to go to make a ton of bells. It's time consuming but definitely worth it.

Excellent! Congratulations! Especially doing it all yourself with no outside help. It really is an accomplishment to be proud of. :)

Congrats, Happy! ^v^
I also managed to complete the fossil exhibit in both my towns~ it's the only one I completed though, lol ;v;
I know that feel of paying a PWP for ages... my town hall remodel took more than a month ;v;

I think that's awesome! Congratulations! I have most of my fossil rooms completed in my towns. The real bugger is the art house. That just takes SOOOO long! I believe out of all my towns, only one has a complete art set. Enjoy your beautiful new tower! And when you see your neighbors in the museum rooms, they will glow about how thrilled they are your town has a complete set. It always makes me feel so happy. My town of Cocoplum, my original town, has a complete museum, every single item. It took so long and the specialty fish that you can only get for two weeks a year, lol, were quite the challenge.

Wow! Completing a fossil exhibit is something I have never accomplished and I have never seen the dialogue that is given. I love doing things and completing things fully, it is one of my favourite things to do accept I always end up time travelling and it makes me feel as though I have cheated even though many people don't think it is. I have never completed a town to the standard you have so well done! And I have never seen the tower as like i said I always end up time travelling and as a result I reset. Well done!

Thank you everyone. Yesterday I completed two major things then today I'm whining about the Harvest Festival. XD

Back