• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ~°♡°~ Wishlist ~°♡°~

Sorry for the late reply, I was making a list.
Uh 1 btb, I think it oderable.

Either is ok with me,but I'll open. I'll add you now.

Hi I got a bath house wall, book stands and I will continue to look in harvey's shop for a garden lantern XD So far I just have the bath house wall and book stands. Could I have in game bells if thats acceptable? May I deliver? Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I got everything right.

Sure you can, how much IGB's do you have in mind? And no need to apologise for the question. =)
Hi I got a bath house wall, book stands and I will continue to look in harvey's shop for a garden lantern XD So far I just have the bath house wall and book stands. Could I have in game bells if thats acceptable? May I deliver? Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I got everything right.

I'm not too sure how much to be honest :/ You can choose.

Oh lol, i just noticed i dont even have 1 mil, just 488,000 -.-
It it okay if we can do the trade a later? I will have to get some bells first
That will do fine, thank you~ Let me know when your gates are open. I'll be Heidi from Ereta

Last edited:
Back