• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ~°♡°~ Wishlist ~°♡°~

Oh lol, i just noticed i dont even have 1 mil, just 488,000 -.-
It it okay if we can do the trade a later? I will have to get some bells first[ QUOTE=Giddy;7711192]That will do fine, thank you~ Let me know when your gates are open. I'll be Heidi from Ereta
[/QUOTE]

If you want, the amount is fine enough as it is if its a trouble for you to get the money. I don't mind X)

Thank you, if you don't mind i will wait a few minutes, i posted a buying thread for IGBs, if you can give me 15 to20 mins to wait for a replyon the thread, i want to be able to do a fair trade with you =)
If you want, the amount is fine enough as it is if its a trouble for you to get the money. I don't mind X)[/QUOTE]

Sure I don't mind waiting. Though I'm gonna change to my other player. Samantha, so you know who I am when i come over. I'll see you soon~

thank you~enjoy the items!

How many of the plant partition do you have, also how many of the zen screen? I definitely want all the items, would 7 TBT do? I dont have IGBs atm
what else from your list do you need? I have rice cake, zen screen, zen chair, plant partition

How many of the plant partition do you have, also how many of the zen screen? I definitely want all the items, would 7 TBT do? I dont have IGBs atm

could give you them for free if you just gimme 10mins? I have 1 of each atm. I could summon amibo cards that has the zen screen for you if you need more

Really? Thank you so much! Are you sure you dont want anything in return?
could give you them for free if you just gimme 10mins? I have 1 of each atm. I could summon amibo cards that has the zen screen for you if you need more

- - - Post Merge - - -

Take your time!

Thanks alot, you are very kind! I have a few amiibo rv cards myself, got the sanrio card set, Bitty,Jacob,Snooty, billy, spike, paolo, sandy, if you interested in one of those cards i can scan it for you =)
NP :) yes am sure i dont want anything in return. I'm looking for my amibo card lol

Thanks alot, you are very kind! I have a few amiibo rv cards myself, got the sanrio card set, Bitty,Jacob,Snooty, billy, spike, paolo, sandy, if you interested in one of those cards i can scan it for you =)

aw thank you for your kind offer :) I do have all the cards completed already. sadly the one and only card I dont have is Marty. I lost his card :( thank goodness I managed to scan him and made him one of my villagers before I lost his card.

You're welcome. Sorry for your loss of Marty, if you still need items from his RV let me know, you can visit for free, i dont like charging for rv visits =P
Hope you can get Marty back one day!
aw thank you for your kind offer :) I do have all the cards completed already. sadly the one and only card I dont have is Marty. I lost his card :( thank goodness I managed to scan him and made him one of my villagers before I lost his card.

Back