• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Random amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (274) +
[Isabelle scooter] - on hold [book stands] [Wii U console] [silver teapot]-on hold [convenient floor]-on hold [Zelda floor]
[cafe - curtain wall] [fruit-panel floor] [fruit-panel wall] [Super Sea Snail] [white festive tree] [Wii U station] [ringside table] [24-hour-shop model]
First come,
first serve! I only do deliveries, let me know when you're open! FC 1349 - 8741 - 1668 You can only ask for one thing from the list.​
Sorry everyone I will have to close this thread today.

Last edited:
may I have the wii u and wii u station and the scooter

my gates are open

Last edited:
may I come would love the wii u and wii u station

Lady I only do deliveries, so what do you want from the list and you can only ask for one thing from the list. Oh and I didn't say anything about having people over! :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

CharlaineC you can only ask for one THING, ok so what do you want from the list?

White festive tree, please? I'll add you and open gates!

may I have the Wii U. please. I miss understood and corrected it. I didnt realize the wiiu and wiiu console were two things

White festive tree, please? I'll add you and open gates!

I'm going to your town. Didn't you read the thread. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

may I have the Wii U. please. I miss understood and corrected it. I didnt realize the wiiu and wiiu console were two things

Ok let me drop off this guys stuff first! I will add you, let me know when you're open.

may I have the Wii U. please. I miss understood and corrected it. I didn't realize the wiiu and wiiu console were two things untill i re-read the post. and I did not mean to seam selfish

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open

Can I have book stands please? Do you need anything in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back