2252-4095-1731
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
Classic Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Does this game only work on some ipads? I am trying to install it on my friend's ipad and the error message says not compatible.

Does anyone know if it will run with an android simulator on ipad? Which one would you recommend for this?

It really depends on what version of iOS the iPad is running. It requires iOS 9 or later

She is running 10.something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe the problem is not in the game but elsewhere in the setup

She is running 10.something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe the problem is not in the game but elsewhere in the setup

Hmm what kind of iPad is it? The list says it's compatible with: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, 9.7-inch, 12.9 Inch, & 10.5 Inch iPad Pro,

It just downloaded on an ipad mini we borrowed to test it, but not the ipad

I just thought I would check in and see if there have been any workarounds for this, yet. We really want the game installed on the ipad.

Yeah, it's a matter of device hardware, not the operating system. Pocket Camp is only supported on 64-bit iOS devices. So this means iPhone 5S and newer, iPad Air and newer, and iPad Mini 2 and newer. These devices are all from 2013 (four years ago!) so it's not an entirely unreasonable requirement but it still really sucks for anyone who can't run it. Mobile hardware moves too fast!

Yeah, it's a matter of device hardware, not the operating system. Pocket Camp is only supported on 64-bit iOS devices. So this means iPhone 5S and newer, iPad Air and newer, and iPad Mini 2 and newer. These devices are all from 2013 (four years ago!) so it's not an entirely unreasonable requirement but it still really sucks for anyone who can't run it. Mobile hardware moves too fast!

Ah. That explains it. That really does suck as a new ipad is a bit too much of an expense to play Pocket Camp for my friend (and many others I would think). I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 which is a few years old. It plays on that but the lag really detracts from the game. I know there are other tablets in that line on sale right now but I am not sure which ones might play the game without lag, so am not willing to risk the expanse yet. Drats!

I have tried an android emulatior on my PC but it still would not play. My PC is probably too old as well. Arrrghhhh! This is torture for such dedicated AC fans.

Back