• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Clothing for Fashion Checks

kiramarshiku

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
I would like to buy a bunch of clothing so I am ready for the fashion checks and also to expand my wardrobe honestly lol. Anyway if you're willing to sell me any of the clothes on this list,
http://moridb.com/catalogs/wX5DlPtY29 especially the modern clothing please let me know your price and let's set something up! Thank you in advance!

Yeah that's fine, as long as you tell me how to do that. I have 113 so that should be enough to get them all if that's the price.

I can get you the ballet outfit, ballet slippers, round glasses, pink parka, prim outfit, braided wig, and the bandage. Would 7 TBT for all be alright? :)

Last edited:
Yes that's fine. You can pay me by clicking on Bells under my username. Make sure it has my username in To Account. There will also be a box that says amount. Then put in the number of Bells you are paying me which is 7. :)

Alright, I paid you. Just let me know when you're available for me to pick the items up!

That's strange. It says I did. It's the FC in the sidebar right?

Oh I'm so sorry, that was my friend code on my previous system and I forgot to update it when I came back on the forums for the first time in awhile! I updated it, should be correct now.

Back