• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help with villagers for medieval town!?

PaperCat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Ok, I have a list of villagers I know I want Bit I cannot decide on some...

The ones I want (or already have) are:
Sterling (jock)
Knox (cranky)
Drago (lazy)
Klaus (smug)
Phoebe (uchi)
Epona (peppy)

That leaves snooty, normal and 2 extra villagers.

For snooty I was thinking Broffina. Although Freya fits too. So Freya could be 1 of my extra villagers.

I need a normal, But I cannot decide between Eunice, Norma and Nan...

I really did not want 2 snooty villagers so if I do not use Freya as a extra, I could have an extra uchi, Muffy or Pashmina.

If I use Nan, I don't want Pashmina, if I use Eunice I don't want Muffy >.<

For an extra male I was thinking Tucker or Shep.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

For Snooty I?d go with Becky - she?s classy and her house feels very classic and dignified.

Eunice or Nan would be great Normals!!

She?s is too much of a lazy surfer dude to be a smug for you...then again he could be a beggar in the town square begging for scraps while the knights are jousting!

LOL at the beggar thing xDDD
I'd say Becky as the snooty, Nan as the normal (a black goat is very medieval and her house is neutral enough), and the two extra ones... maybe Pietro as the jester? But then you wouldn't want Muffy as there seems to be a no repeated species rule... hmm...

I agree with Cookie that you MUST have Pietro as your royal jester! He is also my favorite smug.

I think you have a strong group already :) Medli might also be a good fit, she's a normal.
Seconding CaramelCookie's suggestion of Pietro as the royal jester! For an extra male Beardo could be an option too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think he would fit well as a King :blush:

so many for Pietro yet i find him terrifying T_T;

I guess I could switch Broffina for Becky even tho I prefer Broffina's looks.

I do not mind duplicate species but I don't really want 2 goats or 2 sheep.

Shep I figured he would be near the farmers house and be a farm dog >.<; tho begger is kinda funny.

Ok so Nan for normal. And maybe Muffy as an extra uchi...hmmm

Back