error message filled morning

Gruntilda

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Wow, I just logged on to play a bit before starting all the Thanksgiving prep and the game is pretty much unplayable right now (9:30ish am). I was on for about 2 minutes and got the communication error message 4 times. I didn't actually have to keep logging back in, but spent more time waiting for the message to scroll than I did actually playing. I sure hope they can fix this. I will try again later.

Same problem! Continues since this morning (now 04.14pm) (TWT)
This is really sad, i hope i will fix the error soon!

Same thing happening here. I was able to play for a while last night but then started getting communication errors and it's been doing that since.

It's an injustice (>w<'') wait a long for the game and doesn't work.. There are too many fans of AC ❤ lol

Yeah, it'll probably settle down as the days go on, or they'll fix the servers. There's probably just such a flood of people coming on that they're overwhelmed.

It?s been a little bit better in just this last hour.

I have read in multiple places that even with those who played the Australian soft launch the numbers are significantly greater than they estimated.

News Flash! People love Animal Crossing!!

yeah, since last night i've been getting a bunch of errors. it has been getting better though since this morning.

I missed out early in the morning because I had issues with the error from 7pm last night to around 8-9 this morning. Even now I sometimes still get DCed.

I know it's because they're overloaded from all the fans, so I'm not upset about it, but it's unfortunate! I've missed a couple animal rotations over it :( I hope it gets fixed soon and not worse with the holidays.

Back