Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
If you don't know what Vocaloid is, it's a computer program that consists of various computer-generated singers. You can use it to write any music.

I like Gumi the most, just how her voice has that robotic tone- And there's just something about her voice ♡v♡
For cover artists, my favorite is JubyPhonic/ LittleJayneyCakes. Juby sounds like an anime character while Jayney has such a strong voice!

Now onto my favorite songs:
Again(Gumi)
Senbon Zakura(Miku)
Rolling Girl(Miku)
Sand Planet(Miku)
Lost One's Weeping(Rin)
CopyCat(Gumi)
WildFire!(Gumi)
The Tailor Shop On Enibizaka(Luka)
Daughter Of Evil/Servant Of Evil/Regret Message(Rin+Len)
The Disappearence Of Hatsune Miku(Miku)

There are others but I can't make a 5-Page list of all the songs I love XD
What are your favorites?

Last edited:
I actually dont like vocaloid voices but i grew up listening to them anyway haha. When i listen to them for hours now it tends to give me a headache. I probably like the concept and designs of them more than the voices (great marketing lmao)

Fav songs?
Gemini -rin len
Rolling girl, dear, thoughtful zombie, sky fish, sand planet, hello/ last strobe, 6900000000, delusion tax, blue star, light song - miku
Fire flower - Len
Kienai hitomi - rin
Jbf, no logic - luka
Campanella, mermaid - gumi

There's more but these are the ones off the top of my head

Last edited:
faves
-lost ones weeping
-all kagepro songs
-sayoko
-pizzicato drops
-a disease called love

Last edited:
i dont know that many vocaloid songs tbh but i do remember liking reincarnation (gumi and kagemine rin).

I'm not into vocaloid but I remember liking Rolling Girl and then got called a normie because it's popular

I'm liking "My R" a lot bc I can relate to it. I have so many songs that I like, can't list them off the top of my head but Sand Planet is another.

i finally found the song that has been in my mind for years, Tawagoto Speaker
i use to listen to it all the time

Luvatory, sayako, hibikase, mind brand, love me love me love me (basically all the kikuo songs) and the kagerou project songs :)

i used to think vocaloid was f a k e and g a y until i listened to some delicious mitchie m
god i love this man, the voices sound so beautiful and natural
my personal favorite is news 39, it's so cute and catchy and i really like the themes

luvoratory was not made by mitchie but i like the nqrse remix it's pretty hot

Last edited:
Back