• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Vocaloid Songs?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
If you don't know what Vocaloid is, it's a computer program that consists of various computer-generated singers. You can use it to write any music.

I like Gumi the most, just how her voice has that robotic tone- And there's just something about her voice ♡v♡
For cover artists, my favorite is JubyPhonic/ LittleJayneyCakes. Juby sounds like an anime character while Jayney has such a strong voice!

Now onto my favorite songs:
Again(Gumi)
Senbon Zakura(Miku)
Rolling Girl(Miku)
Sand Planet(Miku)
Lost One's Weeping(Rin)
CopyCat(Gumi)
WildFire!(Gumi)
The Tailor Shop On Enibizaka(Luka)
Daughter Of Evil/Servant Of Evil/Regret Message(Rin+Len)
The Disappearence Of Hatsune Miku(Miku)

There are others but I can't make a 5-Page list of all the songs I love XD
What are your favorites?

Last edited:
I know you like Vocaloud I prefer Vocasoft tbh

I actually dont like vocaloid voices but i grew up listening to them anyway haha. When i listen to them for hours now it tends to give me a headache. I probably like the concept and designs of them more than the voices (great marketing lmao)

Fav songs?
Gemini -rin len
Rolling girl, dear, thoughtful zombie, sky fish, sand planet, hello/ last strobe, 6900000000, delusion tax, blue star, light song - miku
Fire flower - Len
Kienai hitomi - rin
Jbf, no logic - luka
Campanella, mermaid - gumi

There's more but these are the ones off the top of my head

Last edited:
faves
-lost ones weeping
-all kagepro songs
-sayoko
-pizzicato drops
-a disease called love

Last edited:
i dont know that many vocaloid songs tbh but i do remember liking reincarnation (gumi and kagemine rin).

I'm not into vocaloid but I remember liking Rolling Girl and then got called a normie because it's popular

I'm liking "My R" a lot bc I can relate to it. I have so many songs that I like, can't list them off the top of my head but Sand Planet is another.

i finally found the song that has been in my mind for years, Tawagoto Speaker
i use to listen to it all the time

Luvatory, sayako, hibikase, mind brand, love me love me love me (basically all the kikuo songs) and the kagerou project songs :)

i used to think vocaloid was f a k e and g a y until i listened to some delicious mitchie m
god i love this man, the voices sound so beautiful and natural
my personal favorite is news 39, it's so cute and catchy and i really like the themes

luvoratory was not made by mitchie but i like the nqrse remix it's pretty hot

Last edited:
Back