• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite anime?

JoJo's BA, One Piece, Space Dandy... there are a lot of others that I love like FMA and FLCL, too, lol

Mine are Jojo's Bizzare adventure, Mobile suit gundam, the guyver and many more

oof i haven't watched anime in a while
everything i've watched blurs into one so im listing this based off some of my 10's on MAL
-Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
-Spirited Away
-Koe no Katachi
-Konosuba
-Kimi no na wa
-Angel beats

I LOVE watch anime \(♡w♡)
So, i like many anime, i saw too much lol
My first anime was Sailor Moon ♥totally in love with this anime♥
Then when I grew up I saw; Death Note and Urusei Yatsura. And i'm totally in love with Hayao Miyazaki's movies & Studio Ghibli~

My favorite anime are:

♡ Kimi ni todoke
♡ Ao haru ride
♡ Sukitte li na yo
♡ Kamisama Kiss

All of this are anime shōjo, if you like the gender, absolutely recommender these! (っ?▽`)っ~♥

Last edited:
I don't watch that much anime anymore but I love yuri on ice, blue exorcist, death note and haikyuu <3

Last edited:
the good ol' sailor moon. I tried watching Crystal but the music was so annoying so had to turn it off. I'd probably enjoy since I think the manga is way better but do you really have to take so much modern on the music, sigh. What I loved with the old one was all the music mostly, there was one crap ending but yaaa..

also revolutionary girl utena *w*

i know it's constantly debated whether or not it's technically anime but definitely rwby. it helped influence me to become an animator and has been a huge part of my life since the red trailer was released. if rwby doesn't count then neon genesis evangelion for sure

I haven't watched/read a lot of anime, but the ones I have seen/read and like are One Punch Man, and Black Butler.

Death Note by far.

But my guilty pleasure will always be Strawberry Panic!

My favourite anime has to be The Filthy Frank Show. The character, the art style, the humor, the plot. Its just an all around great anime! My favourite episode has to be Chin-Chin vs. Real Frank vs. Fake Frank. The plot and story of the episode is great and the epic duel between Real Frank and Chin-Chin always gives me goose-bumps! My favourite character is Dade. When he died I died a little bit aswell. I actually shed a few tears. Easily I'd recommend the Filthy Frank Show as an Anime you have to watch. The whole series is free on youtube just give it a watch!

Oh god I have to choose.... Maybe FMA, One Piece, Ghost Stories, Gurren Laggan, or Soul Eater. Just hard to choose a best one when they are all so different. You know?

Assassination Classroom... The ending though... :'(

The only one I have watched is Death Note and I absolutely loved it. I have no interest in watching any other anime because my expectations are so high now. xD

I'm a fan of very old animes such as saint seiya or sailor moon. But recently I watched the 7 deadly sins and loved it.

Right now it's either Kekkai Sensen or Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, 2 completely different anime that are both good in their own right for various different reasons

Back