• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Paying off your house loans and PWPs

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
I have too much IGB in my ABD that I think more people can benefit from, since I'm never gonna use it. If you need a house loan or a public works project you need to pay off, just reply the amount you need, your FC, and your town name. I would prefer it if you liked my posts so I know you commented and that you add my FC first. I'll only allow 2 visits per person.

My FC is in my sidebar and I'll be coming in from Meridale (may change characters). I will close this service once all my money is gone.

mayorashe - X

Also happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's clocks say that it's November 23rd!

Last edited:
not sure actually, I do have a rose sofa and violet screen that is in my house I can put out. Would you like to come over?

Ah I already have the rose sofa, violet screen, cosmos fan and lily record player, just looking for the rest of the set.

I'll pass.

Last edited:
i'd like to come, please. town is quaktown, mayor is kate, fc is over to the left

coming!

we've already added eachother i believe :)
tarte * tessa
ready when you are :)

Aw how kind~
Can I join? My loan is 598,000 bells :O
mayor ashe town virgo fc in sidebar

Hi! Thank you for doing this. I need 335,000 IGB for my house loan. My FC is in the sidebar. Town name is Atlantis.

Back