Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (115) +
Shop closed, please dont offer.

RLC > DA PTS>TBT (in order of preference)

Also I might have this done within the same day or within 2 weeks, let me know if there would be a deadline you'd like me to work with

For this style:
DRZQLPpVAAAEu_9.png

Form:
Ref:
Personality/pose:
Traditional/digital:
Offer:

Just a few quickies for tonight because i dont want to sleep just yet!
offer however much you want and pick a color (pink, light blue or dark blue sticky note paper)
colors and style may vary~
tbt only!

Form:
REF:
PAPER COLOR: (pink/lightblue/blue)
OFFER:

Once I "like" your post, please send the amount over! i will start drawing. This isn't first come first serve, but I'm only going to be doing this for maybe the next hour or so?

samples:
17-11-22-02-02-23-504_deco.jpg

Last edited:
REF: here OR here
PAPER COLOR: Pink
OFFER: all my tbt (only 58 unfortunately ugh) -- i can get more if you need me to.

Last edited:
OOOOHHHH she looks so cute in your style! i'm happy you kept her chubby tummy haha tysm for accepting my request! :D

i was actually really happy to draw her- made me smile irl! she's precious <3

I've already got boujee's chibi done~ I'll PM you with your pic once i receive the tbt! :)
I think i'll end the thread here tonight, thank you to those who requested! (i should probably stop opening a shop in the dead of night everytime i return to tbt loool) i hope i can do this again sometime~ (though tbt isnt a very big need for me so idk, but we'll see!)

Good night all~
17-11-22-03-29-36-837_photo.jpg

i almost forgot: i thought maybe i would pop in and show you the coloring i did in case you'd prefer i not use it. still going to credit you for the piece and put it into my sig now if you're cool with it. pm/vm me if not! ;v;

by_byebi__tbt__by_stepheroo-dbuhp7w.png

@steph EEEE its cute! no worries, thats totally fine by me! im so glad you like it omg :(

but ya to anyone else, idm what you do w/ these as long as theres credit/its all personal use/no profit~

@steph EEEE its cute! no worries, thats totally fine by me! im so glad you like it omg :(

but ya to anyone else, idm what you do w/ these as long as theres credit/its all personal use/no profit~
i added it as my avi instead. ;v; i love it so much. i'm always amazed by how talented people on here are??
like, these were on tiny post-it notes while you were tired lol WHAT

i really appreciate it! sleep well

You probably aren't doing this anymore but omg I love this and you definitely need to open a shop or something

oh my god this art ;-; end my life your style is gorgeous

i'd offer in a heartbeat but i don't think what i can give you is enough for this level of talent

Heck, these are so cute ;-;-;
Form:
Ref: https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Personality/pose: Tired, and sleeping?
Traditional/digital: Either, idk whatever 225 can get me lol but I would prefer digital
Offer: 225 TBT (the highest I can offer bc I am broke)

Tysm for considering ❤❤

oh my god this art ;-; end my life your style is gorgeous

i'd offer in a heartbeat but i don't think what i can give you is enough for this level of talent

LASKDHFAKSLDF holds your hands nono not at all ;w;w;w; but thank you for the compliments im melting byebye...

Heck, these are so cute ;-;-;
Form:
Ref: https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Personality/pose: Tired, and sleeping?
Traditional/digital: Either, idk whatever 225 can get me lol but I would prefer digital
Offer: 225 TBT (the highest I can offer bc I am broke)

Tysm for considering ❤❤

screams into a mic
I LOVE CUT E MALES THNAK YOU FOR THE OFFER

*SCREAAMS INTO THE VOID* I WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF YOU'RE STILL DOING THIS TOMORROW OH gOSH??

squishes uuuu~~ <3

it'll be open until thursday night but i'll probably be picking at least one in about 24 hours from this post ;w;

Back