• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Bribe traditional/digital chibi slot(s)! CLOSEd

Byebi

got 2 saeran dakis
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (115) +
Shop closed, please dont offer.

RLC > DA PTS>TBT (in order of preference)

Also I might have this done within the same day or within 2 weeks, let me know if there would be a deadline you'd like me to work with

For this style:
DRZQLPpVAAAEu_9.png

Form:
Ref:
Personality/pose:
Traditional/digital:
Offer:

Just a few quickies for tonight because i dont want to sleep just yet!
offer however much you want and pick a color (pink, light blue or dark blue sticky note paper)
colors and style may vary~
tbt only!

Form:
REF:
PAPER COLOR: (pink/lightblue/blue)
OFFER:

Once I "like" your post, please send the amount over! i will start drawing. This isn't first come first serve, but I'm only going to be doing this for maybe the next hour or so?

samples:
17-11-22-02-02-23-504_deco.jpg

Last edited:
REF: here OR here
PAPER COLOR: Pink
OFFER: all my tbt (only 58 unfortunately ugh) -- i can get more if you need me to.

Last edited:
probably the cutest girl ive seen in a really long time-- thank you for requesting!
--

OOOOHHHH she looks so cute in your style! i'm happy you kept her chubby tummy haha tysm for accepting my request! :D

OOOOHHHH she looks so cute in your style! i'm happy you kept her chubby tummy haha tysm for accepting my request! :D

i was actually really happy to draw her- made me smile irl! she's precious <3

I've already got boujee's chibi done~ I'll PM you with your pic once i receive the tbt! :)
I think i'll end the thread here tonight, thank you to those who requested! (i should probably stop opening a shop in the dead of night everytime i return to tbt loool) i hope i can do this again sometime~ (though tbt isnt a very big need for me so idk, but we'll see!)

Good night all~
17-11-22-03-29-36-837_photo.jpg

i almost forgot: i thought maybe i would pop in and show you the coloring i did in case you'd prefer i not use it. still going to credit you for the piece and put it into my sig now if you're cool with it. pm/vm me if not! ;v;

by_byebi__tbt__by_stepheroo-dbuhp7w.png

@steph EEEE its cute! no worries, thats totally fine by me! im so glad you like it omg :(

but ya to anyone else, idm what you do w/ these as long as theres credit/its all personal use/no profit~

@steph EEEE its cute! no worries, thats totally fine by me! im so glad you like it omg :(

but ya to anyone else, idm what you do w/ these as long as theres credit/its all personal use/no profit~
i added it as my avi instead. ;v; i love it so much. i'm always amazed by how talented people on here are??
like, these were on tiny post-it notes while you were tired lol WHAT

i really appreciate it! sleep well

You probably aren't doing this anymore but omg I love this and you definitely need to open a shop or something

oh my god this art ;-; end my life your style is gorgeous

i'd offer in a heartbeat but i don't think what i can give you is enough for this level of talent

Heck, these are so cute ;-;-;
Form:
Ref: https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Personality/pose: Tired, and sleeping?
Traditional/digital: Either, idk whatever 225 can get me lol but I would prefer digital
Offer: 225 TBT (the highest I can offer bc I am broke)

Tysm for considering ❤❤

oh my god this art ;-; end my life your style is gorgeous

i'd offer in a heartbeat but i don't think what i can give you is enough for this level of talent

LASKDHFAKSLDF holds your hands nono not at all ;w;w;w; but thank you for the compliments im melting byebye...

Heck, these are so cute ;-;-;
Form:
Ref: https://toyhou.se/1328806.arashi
Personality/pose: Tired, and sleeping?
Traditional/digital: Either, idk whatever 225 can get me lol but I would prefer digital
Offer: 225 TBT (the highest I can offer bc I am broke)

Tysm for considering ❤❤

screams into a mic
I LOVE CUT E MALES THNAK YOU FOR THE OFFER

*SCREAAMS INTO THE VOID* I WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF YOU'RE STILL DOING THIS TOMORROW OH gOSH??

*SCREAAMS INTO THE VOID* I WILL HAVE TO COME BACK IF YOU'RE STILL DOING THIS TOMORROW OH gOSH??

squishes uuuu~~ <3

it'll be open until thursday night but i'll probably be picking at least one in about 24 hours from this post ;w;

Back