• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

RIP Booger Thread

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
So hey I used to be a booger (Sage) but now I am a human like the rest of you ?\_(ツ)_/?

I guess this thread can be a question: Have you ever eaten a booger?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hell yea

nah, but i was that kid that would stare at it intently bc i thought i was some kinda doctor that could tell all inner workings of the body from looking at my boogs. i'd be like "hm, i'm okay" and then wipe it on my clothes. so while i haven't eaten one, i've worn many. with pride.

Last edited:
You go down from sage after a few years or something.....? That sucks.

And yeah when I was 6 that's the last time I remember eating one

Lol you've been a Sage as long as I've been a member, can't believe you were demoted smh

And I would say yes but idk just the thought makes me cringe.

when i was 5 or 6 i remember watching an episode of billy and mandy and he eats his booger and im like "eww gross i dont eat my bogeys" and my big sister said "you eat your bogeys all the time you fool" and i cried

Rip booger.. why did you get demoted though? :/ i liked ur green

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yes i probably ate a few when i was a kiddo lol

I mean...I feel like everyone eats a booger at least once in their life, but I don't remember ever eating one. Maybe when I was really little? Anyway, sorry you aren't a Sage anymore. I really liked your green username. :/

Lmfao from mod to sage to a peasant rip

Back