• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Furniture Creation time from 3 minutes to 6 hours??

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
So, I've been creating furniture all day, and the most recent piece I put in to order went from 3 minutes per piece to 6 hours. What gives? Does it just become that after a certain period of time, or is it a daily thing?

Hey, I think I added you! I'm Liv! And, I think it seems like it depends on the items, I noticed it too. I accidentally started two items at once, a six hour and a five hour. It really sucks, but i have no clue why.

I think it had to do with the tiers of furniture

It depends on the furniture. Not all furniture does this, nor is is random.

Yeah, as others are saying, it's definitely dependent on the furniture. The higher you level up, the longer it takes to craft furniture unfortunately. I recommend crafting something before going to sleep like a big upgrade or something. :)

Its most definitely a moment where you rely on leaf tickets more than you ever did.

It's how the game works, they suck you in by playing easy at the start, then play hard ball to try get you to spend real money ;)

There are furniture pieces that take 24 hours to complete. Don't waste leaf tickets. Just be patient. There's no hurry in this game.

Yeah eventually some amenities take like 48+ hours what gives

There are furniture pieces that take 24 hours to complete. Don't waste leaf tickets. Just be patient. There's no hurry in this game.

I have no patience for people who have patience

You shouldn't squander your riches on an app that isn't important in life. You can survive those hours. And besides, waste your leaf tickets on more storage, not less time.

Ah, gotcha. I'll have to pay more attention when putting in work orders from now on. Thanks everybody!

Yeah eventually some amenities take like 48+ hours what gives

The tier 3 amenities take 72 hours each. I've finished the pool, the carousel will be done tomorrow, then I have 2 more (rock stage and treehouse), so it will be 7 days from today before I have all 4 built.

I've never used leaf tickets to speed up anything except the 1 ticket I had to use to complete the stretch goal.

If you don't have patience, this isn't the game for you unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars!!

Last edited:
the playground spinny thing took almost a whole day if i remember correctly. so dumb

the amount of time it takes to build amenities and stuff doesn't surprise me much. We had to wait a day for PWPs in New Leaf so this isn't that different. If anything, it'll encourage people to check in once a day at least. Patience is a virtue. ;)

But really though, save your leaf tickets for later on.

This game is meant to be taken slowly. Play just a bit at a time. If you rush it, you'll run out of things to do fairly quickly.
And like the others have said, don't spend leaf tickets on speeding up furniture completion. I log on in between breaks and my furniture is often finished before I know it, or if not, I know that it will be finished the next time I log on.

It depends on the item, I think. Most items I craft take about 3 mins but the drum set took me 4 hours or something like that.

As others have said, they cost more hours as you level up. It doesn't bother me as much as it would in other apps though, because any animal crossing game is all about waiting- shop upgrades, PWP's, new villagers moving in...

Just an idea, but it might possibly be that common items from Timmy & Tommy's are quicker, but Welcome Amiibo RV items are longer.

Not that I've done a scientific study and spreadsheets or anything... ;)

It’ll show you how long they take to build on the order page

Back