in need of coral!

Kishadi

Princess
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I need 2 coral for a quest for Apollo, I called him to a place and I'm trying to get things done but I cant find any. If you have any for sale or are willing to put some up for sale I'll come buy for whatever the asking is! My ID is 7705-6075-096

I do ! I'll add you I'm Evie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i forgot to ask how much you'd want them for x.x its 150 bells (for 2) atm if thats too much I understand :)

Last edited:
I do ! I'll add you I'm Evie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i forgot to ask how much you'd want them for x.x its 150 bells (for 2) atm if thats too much I understand :)

No no!! Anything you want to charge is fine. I used points from my nintendo account so I have a decent amount of bells right now. I'll be waiting!!

No no!! Anything you want to charge is fine. I used points from my nintendo account so I have a decent amount of bells right now. I'll be waiting!!

points from your nintendo account can get you bells?

Also ive added you :)

Last edited:
points from your nintendo account can get you bells?

Also ive added you :)

yep! if you use 100 points you get 5000 bells. theres also 50 free tickets! Link your nintedo account, a facebook and a twitter and you get 300 point for each. Thank you so much!

yep! if you use 100 points you get 5000 bells. theres also 50 free tickets! Link your nintedo account, a facebook and a twitter and you get 300 point for each. Thank you so much!

oo thanks for the tip :)

Back