• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

1 or 2 tile width paths

Path width

• 1 tile wide

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • 2 tiles wide

Votes: 39 81.3%
  • 3+ tiles

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • No paths

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have any QR paths, I use Lucky Clovers in 2 Tiles! I feel like the amount of tiles depends on the area a path is leading to.

I actually use all three...
I've got a few one tile areas, two tile areas, and three tile areas. All depends where the path is going and what the path looks like!

I usually pick single-tile paths that can be lined up to be two tiles wide in certain spots (like near bridges). I'm too lazy to have paths with different tiles for borders and stuff.

Personally, I have dirt paths that vary between 1 and 2 spaces, depending on the location. I've seen some great patterns, though.

I'm not terribly fond of paths more than 2 spaces wide, but that's me. If you like 3+ wide avenues, go for it! That's what makes the game fun.

Last edited:
I don't have any QR paths. I unintentionally made some natural dirt paths, and I like how they look, so I'm just going to go with the natural dirt path

i prefer to have no paths but 2 and 3 blocks wide is cool
but it depends on your town theme 1 block is good for natural towns

I use one tile in some areas, then 2 and 3+ wide on the other. Whatever I think that looks nice. I try to mix them up so it doesn't look like they're too wide xD

2-3 wide, there are parts where I use single wide paths but the majority of my town is 2 wide, and 3 wide by buildings. I like having varied paths, and I think that the 2 wide paths look the best and are easiest to traverse as the 1 wide are a bit skinny.

i mainly use 2 tiles wide but use 3 tiles for certain areas ^^

3 tiles wide, 2 in places like in front of bridges or weirdly placed houses. I like to run and i'm clumsy, so 3 tiles width works well for me. And i'm aiming for a modern city look, so the less uncovered grass there is, the better.

Back