• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you place your Cafe?

Liint.ov

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello guys, I have finally get Pwps for building a Cafe.

But now my town is really full of flowers and I have 9 villagers, right now I was really very very confusing where to put the Cafe. and Isabelle said once the cafe was build it wouldn't be able to be demolish O_O

Do you guys have a screenshoots of your town maps with the placement of the Cafe building?

I really need some reference for placing the Cafe ><; would really thank full for those who helping me out ! :lemon:

What I hate from placing pwps it was, when Isabelle give a reference when its done then it was like really far from where my Mayor stand ==' em.. Anyone has some tips to do it well so you can get it straight with other building?

Thanks always!

Always save before going to Isabelle to place the PWP. That way if you don't like the final placement (it can be hard to tell from the preview) just turn off the power and try again!

Here's where mine is at!
20171114_192941_by_allmirage-dbugqp0.jpg

I always place it next to the river :>

Don't place it behind another building like I did in my first town. In another town I made it fit nicely next door to Re-Tail. Do you have a screenshot of your town map? Maybe people can get more ideas if they see how your town map is laid out.

22853132_525659977769919_7912206051560251118_n.jpg

I took the picture before I actually built it, but I have it in line with the two player houses on the map, at the bottom of the river.
As you can tell, I like to line things up and have nice rows of things.

In the two towns I have constructed the Cafe in, it is placed in a spot above the river so when you enter and exit you can see the river flowing by. I think it's a nice visual. I haven't constructed it yet in my other two towns, but I know that in one of them I intend to place it up in front of the railroad tracks at the top of the town near Main Street. It all really comes down to your own individual town layout, because all four of mine are completely different and there isn't always a specific spot where it would look good.

Last edited:
Town Map.JPG

This is my town map - I built my Caf? in the top half of my map away from civilization. I reserved this area for only PWPs connected by paths. On other files I've put it by waterfalls overlooking the beach or surrounded by the river - it feels very peaceful by water :blush:

In terms of placing PWPs, I always put down patterns the size of the project and keep talking to Isabelle until the preview completely covers them. As was mentioned, you can always reset and try again if you have second thoughts.

Good luck, I hope you find the perfect spot - the Caf? is one of the best :blush:

Ereta Map.jpg

Here's where my Cafe is. I gave it a little area to its self. Though if I could change it, I would move it a little higher, as theres a bit too much space behind it. But I like the place either way. Hope this idea helps.

In Sundance I placed it near the plaza, by the cliff side. Still enough space to decorate in front of it, has its own area~

DIL5EGgUwAAs_Vh.jpg

DLVh2sIV4AABP7Q.jpg

(I do regret placing the campsite too close to the caf?, though ;v;)

I put my cafe above my town tree a few blocks towards the train tracks.

Back