• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday villagers moving??

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So Flip a couple days ago pinged me saying he wanted to move out on the 22nd of November and I let him go and he is still set to move. However today was his birthday and I went to go see him but he wasn?t in his house I saw him wandering around town although I didn?t talk to him (didn?t wanna trigger him moving) so I turned off the game and turned it back on and he still wasn?t in his house partying. I have never had this happen before so I don?t know if my game is glitched or something

Talk to him. He probably changed his mind.
You have to talk to the moving villager once a day, and make sure when they (eventually during conversation) mention they should start packing, select the 'good luck' option. They will either thank you, or tell you they aren't going to move. If they do that, turn off without saving and only save once they have thanked you for wishing them luck. Do it every day until the day they pack.

Back