• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else having their battery drained?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Don't get me wrong I expected an app like this to be a bit of a battery hog but wow it nearly kills my phone after just a few minutes, even with the battery saver option on. Not that I'm complaining too much, it's still a fun game and I'll continue to keep it/play it lol
Maybe it's just my type of phone? idkk (android 6.0, lg risio)

Games tend to be really poorly optimized for Android compared to iOS so I'm assuming that's why. I play on iOS and it really doesn't use all that much battery. But I guess it could also depend on how old your phone is/battery capacity.

Last edited:
Games tend to be really poorly optimized for Android compared to iOS so I'm assuming that's why. I play on iOS and it really doesn't use all that much battery. But I guess it could also depend on how old your phone is/battery capacity.

Ahh okay! It's a bit of a shame, but it's worth it I suppose. I think my phone is a couple years old at this point so that could explain it too yeah

there’s an. option when you first load up the game to preserve battery life. :)

Hmm doesn't seem to drain battery power so much for me. :eek:

I heard of this. And when I check overtime, my battery drains normally...

LOL yeah, I have an iPhone 5s and it eats it like candy

Yes and no. I feel like it drains just as quickly as I'd expect it to, given that I just have the screen hanging open for awhile.

oneplus 3T and it's draining it! I got up at 9ish, and like an hour ago (2:30pm) i was on 15% when my battery lasts the whole day usually..

It's draining my iPhone 7+'s battery like crazy and I don't know why because the battery life on the phone itself lasts for days at a time with regular use. It didn't drain it on my Android (an old piece of junk), so I don't understand what the deal is :(

No, it's been fine. I have an android phone and no problems for me.

I use Android and haven't noticed much difference compared to when I play other games.

It drained very badly in the first day, but now it's doing pretty okay. Maybe the extra game data downloads on the first day had to do with it? At any rate, I'm using a 5 year old Android phone.

...It does get a bit HOT though!

Woke up at 8AM with phone fully charged and played PC for 30ish minutes(maybe more?) and my phones at 45% which I'm fine with honestly

yea my tablet is a total battery hog and this game does not make it any better

plus its laggy after 10 mins and i have to go out and in

Back