• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town Name?

• Embrace

• Entwine or Twine

Results are only viewable after voting.
In my opinion, Entwine is better due to the fact it has connotations of linking something and the meaning could be that the mayor and the town are entwined and the villagers etc.

However, the town name "embrace" indicates a love relationship and you may not necessarily live your town and in my opinion it sounds a bit cheesy but that's just me.

I really do like Entwine the most overall.

I like Entwine better because it reminds me of slowly knitting something. That something being your town and when it's finished it comes out as a beautiful town. At the end everything is linked to your town. That's just me though. :)

Both are very pleasant - I voted for Entwine, bringing everything in your town together :blush:

I like Twine! I don't like how Entwine sounds personally but I like the meaning of it.

Back