Trading Collectibles for my new town's wishes?

Hi, I have crayons and a quilted tapestry I would trade for one pink cosmos. Would that be a fair trade for you?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria
FC: 3841-1248-5792

Hi, I have crayons and a quilted tapestry I would trade for one pink cosmos. Would that be a fair trade for you?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria

Afraid i'm want more than those for them but thank you! I'm hoping get my harder items ^^

I have a kiddie bed & the Nabiru Ornament. I could order you more of the kiddie items if you'd like.

Found lunch pack and Nabiru ornament...and fruit-panel umbrella...that's all I have from your list, but I could also offer gold ore...for one pink cosmos...

Sorry no thanks ^^ but good luck.. also my net stopped for a minute booo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a kiddie bed & the Nabiru Ornament. I could order you more of the kiddie items if you'd like.

Could you get a full set?

I'm not sure about the kiddie tee but I could order everything else on your list.

A good friend gave them to me to help me so I'd like to give them to you to help you. Would you like to pick up or have me drop them off?

A good friend gave them to me to help me so I'd like to give them to you to help you. Would you like to pick up or have me drop them off?

Drop off is more than fine ^^ adding you now and will open gate shortly to Glitterz.

And thank you typing with one hand is hard lol

Last edited:
Okie dokie. I have everything in the kiddie set but the kiddie tee. I'll also bring the Nabiru ornament with me as an added gift. See you soon! (Typing with one hand is hard!)

Okie dokie. I have everything in the kiddie set but the kiddie tee. I'll also bring the Nabiru ornament with me as an added gift. See you soon! (Typing with one hand is hard!)

Aww thanks so much !! And finally got gate open, sorry for the delay c:

Gee, if I had known you wanted orderables-easy items- (kiddie furn) the most, I would have offered those! I took my Nabiru ornament right off a table in my mayors house! Would you like to reconsider my offer of four (because you got the Nabiru ornament) unorderables-harder items- for one pink cosmos?

Gee, if I had known you wanted orderables-easy items- (kiddie furn) the most, I would have offered those! I took my Nabiru ornament right off a table in my mayors house! Would you like to reconsider my offer of four (because you got the Nabiru ornament) unorderables-harder items- for one pink cosmos?

Oh yeah I can do that, right now i'm fixing eat dinner so in few we can trade if thats okay with you ^^

Oh yeah I can do that, right now i'm fixing eat dinner so in few we can trade if thats okay with you ^^

Yes, thank you, I would like that. Gotta get all four items to one town first anyway, so let me know when you are ready, please.
Do you want to pick up or shall I drop them off to you?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria

Yes, thank you, I would like that. Gotta get all four items to one town first anyway, so let me know when you are ready, please.
Do you want to pick up or shall I drop them off to you?

Mayor Rafael of Novaria

Drop off is fine.

Back